Because of the force, Eli's and Jake's lips was slammed together. 'FUCK! WHY WITH THIS GUY!' Both of them screamed wildly at the back of their mind.

"Damn, if only it was Aiden's lips..." Jake wiped his mouth roughly with a disgusted face.

The sounds of punches and kicks were much more terrifying than the fights in prison. It was much more loud, and the bloody smell was thick. For sure, these guys were different in fighting skills compared to the people in prison. Aiden was getting dizzy and nauseous. "I don't like this... it's so different..." When in prison, Aiden barely hold himself when they were fighting, but with this whole new level of fight, makes Aiden weak on his legs.

"Ja-Jake...? Jake!" Aiden desperately called out, but his calls remains unanswered.

His nose sting, his throat hurts, as if there was a lump there. "Jake!" Aiden cried. His tears slid down his cheeks profusely.

One of the Workers, a guy with a cap walked near Aiden. He wore white long sleeves shirt and Workers black badge. His face wasn't shown, and he never utter a word. He raised his hand and stroked Aiden's hairs softly. It was an attempt to calm the pretty boy.

Aiden flinched when he was suddenly touched, but realized he wasn't harmed. "Who-who are you?" Aiden sniffed, touching the hand on top of his head. But the cap guy stay quiet, keep on caressing Aiden's head.

Suddenly, a few new guys appeared, beating the Workers and Big Deal. Zack, Vasco and Daniel.

Even though the appearance of Zack and Vasco didn't shake them, it was different with Daniel. That gentle looking boy, came only with his school uniform. Calmly walk into the bloody scene. That was enough to make everyone else alarmed.

Still, they were all too occupied with these fights. Vasco vs Jake, Warren vs Jerry, Zack vs Mandeok, Eli vs Samuel, Jason and Brad vs Max and Derek.

Daniel aimed for Eugene, hoping to end this at once.

The cap guy who was patting Aiden noticed Daniel was attacking Eugene, and immediately left Aiden's side to protect the chairman of Workers. Once again, Aiden was left alone. When the cap guy came, his anxiousness was reduced a bit, but now he is by himself, his ears started ringing with all the loud banging sound echoing.

Suddenly, there's bile rising up his throat, Aiden couldn't hold it in, thus bend his body forward and threw it all up. "Ughh-!" He retched.

Samuel sighed, glancing at Aiden gagging. "The little prince have reach his limit."

Aiden hold his spinning head in his hands. He felt like his head bursted open. "Wuuu..." His small body continue shaking like a leaf.

Eugene frowned at Aiden. As much as he wanted to comfort him at the moment, he need to settle this event. "Let's wrap things up."

Eugene begin his talk about taking hostages. That indeed made Daniel and his friends worried. Eugene wanted Johan in exchange for freeing the hostages, but Daniel wouldn't let him go to the other side. Instead, he sacrificed himself, getting into Workers' side.

With Daniel acceptance of the deal, the others were free to go.

Jake came to Aiden who still trembling. "Baby, I'm sorry. Are you alright?" Jake cupped Aiden's face in his palms. "I-I *hic* called yo-*hic* you! It was sca-*hic*  scary!" Aiden sobbed harder. He wiped quickly his tears using his left hand and hit Jake with his right hand. Jake simply let him do it. Not that it hurts though.

Jake keep his hold on Aiden, apologizing sweetly in his ears. It took every patience in other males there to not snatch Aiden from Jake's embrace. It was undeniable, they all were soft for Aiden.

Jake carried Aiden up, after giving him a glass of water. The smaller boy wrapped his arms and legs tightly around Jake's neck and torso. He looked like a baby koala latching on the big guy like that.

"Hey little prince. Jake is an asshole isn't he? How about you come with me? I'll treat you better." Samuel caressed Aiden's black hair.

"F*ck off, Samuel." Jake cursed.

"Aiden, I want to be your friend, can I?" Eugene came forward and rubbed the back of Aiden's neck.

Aiden writhed, feeling ticklish at that spot. "Hmmm--that's ticklish." Aiden pursed his mouth. His face was a mess with tears and snot. He kinda felt embarrassed realising he was the centre of attention.

"Come on, Aiden. You haven't answer my question yet. Can I be your friend?" Eugene let out a chuckle.

Aiden was aware of the fact Eugene was terrifying. Dealing with drugs, threatening with hostages, and whatnot. But, if Jake, Jason, Brad and Jerry was working under Eugene now, he also need to be in good terms with him. Besides, none of the Big Deal protested against Eugene's advance toward the blind boy.

"...Okay." Aiden whispered in a small voice. His cheeks and nose were still red from crying. It gave a fragile vibe of the boy.

Eugene's eyes turned crescent with how much he was smiling. "Good. We can spend time together later." He said. Aiden just hummed in respond.

Jerry came forward with a wet tissue, wiping Aiden's face clean. "Do you still feel dizzy?" He asked affectionately.

"Mmn no." Aiden shakes his head and rubbed his eyes roughly as he felt it itches.

"Don't rub your eyes that hard." Mandeok spoke. He reached out his hand to Aiden's fingers. Their size difference were obvious. Mandeok carefully hold Aiden's hand, afraid he would hurt him. "Mmm..." Aiden complied with Mandeok.

He licked his dry lips in attempt to moisture them. What he didn't know is that, every person was staring at his lips, itching to taste them. A few moments of silence passed.

"Hmm let's go back for now." Eugene cleared his throat. With that, everyone was dismissed