Chapter 37: Selection Tournament (2)

The fight between Yena and Yuri against Jeonhwa and Yejun, it wasn't too bad yet also not too well.

Just when bolts of electric were already sparking under Yena's feet ready to dash off, Yuri suddenly clutched her grip tight on the older's shoulder that made Yena stop.

"We're trapped, Yen," it wasn't a voice of fear, but a mere informing. Yet she can't ignore the fact that her heart's pumping avidly.

Yuri can see clearly how Jeonhwa and Yejun smirks evidently on the opposite side, not doing anything but just standing still. Tho she knew they're not exactly doing nothing.

"What is this barrier around us?" Yena felt exactly the same way as Yuri. Both of them sensed the force that circled them.

"Glass..?" There was something lucid that Yuri sees within the circling force. "No... it's mirror." It took her a while to realize, furrowing her eyebrows when the barrier became more evident. There she saw her front, both her sides, and without even looking she can also sense her back, what surrounds them were barrier like crystals. Mirrors in exact words. There were images of Yena and Yuri displayed on every side of the mirrors they were in. They were trapped within their own reflections.

"Yul... What's happening?" Yena was clueless about it.

But instead of answering, Yuri only smirks at herself after seeing Yejun disappeared from Jeonhwa's side. "I might be away from you for a while, Yena. You know what to do."

"You're not strong, Yena!" The mentioned girl raised her eyebrows in fury by the statement. "You're just fast!" Jeonhwa added to his satisfaction when he saw how the blind girl gritted her jaw being offended. "You'll be useless without Jo!"

"Gotcha!"

Yuri yelped in surprise when a pair of hand gripped on both sides of her waist, pulling her back into the mirror. Into the mirror.

Yuri is trapped inside one side of the glass. She became a mere reflection. "Yena!" She tried to call and slammed her hand to the glass, but the blind one couldn't hear.

Yena became sightless by her partner's absence.

"There's no help to it, Yuri." Yejun suppressed a laughter upon seeing her being helpless. She shifted herself from corner to corner going into the glass like entering a portal to another dimension. This is the danger of Jeonhwa and Yejun's duo. Jeonhwa can create a wall of mirrors, while Yejun can become a reflection.

At this point, Yejun is invisible.

"Now you're left with nothing," Jeonhwa's small chuckle ringed through Yena's ear that made her step back. Head turning almost everywhere just to find where the boy's voice came from. "I knew it. You're simply worthless without Yuri."

"Where's Yuri, you damn d*ckhead?"

"She's sent to the void."

Yena flinched when she felt a whisper so close to her ears. She threw a punch forward and a kick at random direction, but she hit no one.

"You can't see me, Yena." Jeonhwa landed a punch on Yena's side that made her wince.

"You annoying d*ckhead," She used her speed, dashing off everywhere. She didn't even care where she might get to just so she could avoid the boy. When she unknowingly ran onto the mirror, she winced once again after her forehead received the pain of the impact. "Bring back Yuri, you damn!!"

Yuri on the other side was bitter. She's agitated at the fact that she can't help Yena. Looking around, she hissed her breath seeing there's no way out. She's trapped in a box of solid crystals. Her reflection were staring back at her.