Chapter 9: First Time

"UNNIE! I CAN'T HOLD ON MUCH LONGER!" Minju screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Hold it Minju-yah, just a little more," Chaeyeon didn't even bother look back and just continued walking.

"How much more??" Her voice already sounds like crying as she was jumping in tiny motion while holding her bottom.

"A little... much."

Currently, the six of them have already started their journey since hours ago. They're finally out from the academy for the first time after such long wait. They are now walking down the mountain, currently is in the forest. Chaeyeon decided to go to the main city, Gafrosa Capital. It's not really their destination, but rather a route they must take. 

Hyewon and Chaeyeon were taking the lead with the two Kims on the rear putting both the maknaes in the middle. It's already been almost half a day since they were walking, and almost all of them were worn out based on their faces.

"Unnie, I'm hungryyyy," Yujin whined as well at the same time her stomach grumbled. Her feet have already gave up, now she's had her back laying on the warm grassy dirt with arms and legs spread wide open.

Hyewon and Chaeyeon stopped their tracks as well as the rest.

"I really can't hold it Unnie I need to piss!" Minju shouts again and ran towards the forest off the path.

"Oi Minju!" Chaewon called out, but it was already too late when Minju disappeared from their sight.

Chaeyeon lets out a sigh, "Fine. Let's take a rest for a bit. And someone go after Minju." She says after seeing Hyewon as well took a seat on the bare ground.

Hearing Chaeyeon's command, Yujin immediately sat up with a huge grin on her lips, "I'll go after," she giggled quietly to herself and stood up, still evident on her face a grin indicating whatever lewd thoughts she has on mind.

"No not you. Chaewon you go," Chaeyeon ordered making Yujin stop and slump herself on the ground in a sulking manner.

Seeing this made Wonyoung chuckle, "Chaeyeon-unnie knows you too well, perverted doggie."

"No I'm not!" She shouts.

"Enough! I'm stressing out because of you two," Chaeyeon lets out another sigh while rubbing her forehead. Her face literally tells she is tired as well.

Hyewon, as usual was just quiet all on her own. Using her eyes and little hearing to observe what surrounds. She's definitely on guard. After all, they're already outside the school. Nobody among them knows what danger they might encounter.

It took them a while of silence, not until Yujin suddenly exclaimed, "Ahh!"

"What is wrong with you?!" Chaeyeong scoffed.

"I smelled something tasty!!" Sniffing through the air like a wolf she is, Yujin stood up to follow the scent she inhaled.

While looking at her, Wonyoung can't stop but flash a grin in amusement, "Wow... you're really a dog."

Yujin ignored her words— or much rather she didn't notice Wonyoung talk actually as she was too focused knowing where this scent came from.

Hyewon however, she didn't fail to see the threat she sensed on Yujin. So with squinting eyes, she held closer the bag of her possession and hid it behind her. Yujin hadn't stop, and Hyewon can see how the younger's crawling nearer her while still sniffing. She's definitely after that, Hyewon found out. So, as secretly as she could, she tried covering the contents of her bag with ice to block out the scent it's releasing.