Chpt.2: The End of Exams!

AFTER STUDYING WITH MOMO and training for the past few days, you were ready for the final exams. At least, you and your friends all told you you were ready. 

     For the written exam, you felt pretty good about things

     For the written exam, you felt pretty good about things. You didn't skip any questions, you felt sure of most of your answers, etc. The practical exams were coming, and your classmates could read "nervous" all over you. You were seriously glitching like crazy, which usually happens if you show your emotions too much. 
"HEY NERD!! STOP GLITCHING TO MUCH YOU'RE LAGGING IN REAL LIFE!" said Bakugou.
"Hey it's fine Bakubro, she's just nervous, it happens to the best of us sometimes.. even you," said Kirishima, backing you up. 
"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU-" Bakugou was cut off by Aizawa.
"All right kids stop blabbering, its time for practical exams.. Here are the partners." 
"Mina Ashido and Denki Kaminari versus Principal Nezu," he trailed off, "And finally, Y/N and Todoroki versus me." (Sorry Momo) Aizawa smiled, in a creepy way. I looked at Todoroki and he glanced back at me.
- At Practical Exams -
This is you hero outfit: You can make your own though.

- At Practical Exams -This is you hero outfit: You can make your own though

Except you hair is down, and in your colored hair. 
Todoroki decided to tell you his plan, in which you agreed. You end up winning, because of his plan, but during the middle of it you added a bit of your way into his plan. Instead of handcuffing him, you decided to just teleport you and Todoroki as much as you can to the exit while Shoto froze him in place. It wasn't the best plan, but you won anyways. You also lost a massive amount of energy due to teleporting too much. The pain wasn't that bad; you just felt a little dizzy. 
     After the exams were over, it was FINALLY winter break. You were really tired and out of energy, not to mention you were in your non-talkative mood, so you just slept in for a day. Keep in mind you winter vacation was from December 15 to January 27. 
-Time skip to a few days later-
You got up from bed, ate breakfast, brushed your teeth and did your morning face routine. You felt like you were back to your outgoing, happy self, and you felt productive. There was winter homework you haven't finished doing, so you finished that. After, you got a text from you, Tamaki, Nejire, and Mirio's group chat.
           (A/N: Sorry I'm just gonna type the names in replace for the usernames when they are typing. I'm too lazy to write out the same usernames ;-;)
                                                                       Chaotic Friends Group Chat
                                                                          Nejire_ocean123 is online

Nejire: Guys guys guys guys guys!!
                                                                             Mirio_no.1 is online
                                                                        Y/N_animeBoss is online
Nejire: TAMAKIIII EXPLAAIINN
Y/N: explain what-?
Mirio: Yea?
                                                                            TamakiAmajki0304 is online
Nejire: C'MON TAMAKIII I SAW YOUU EXPLAINNN!!
Y/N: EXPLAIN WHAT?!!
Nejire: Okay okay.. I saw Tamaki with a girl!!!
Tamaki: Nonono no no no i-it's not like t-that...
Mirio: My guy, not to be mean but, why are you stuttering in chat?
Tamaki: Oh, sorry.. but I promise she's just a friend..!
Nejire: So what's her name??? 🤗✨
Tamaki: Riya..
Nejire: Aw! What a pretty name!! 
Nejire: *gasp*
Mirio: Who gasps in chat-? Wait what I'm confused.
Nejire: TWO THINGS. 1. CAN WE MEET HER? PLEASE THERE'S AN ICE CREAM SHOP NEAR BY!!
Tamaki: Okay.. let me go ask her first, and ask the others if they will agree.
Nejire: AND 2. Y/N why are you leaving us on read? 😥
Y/N: I'm combing my hair. There's a big knot.
However, that was a lie. You were actually overthinking who this "Riya" was. What does she have to do with Tamaki? They're just friends.. It's fine Y/N just forget about it. I'm gonna meet her anyway. Wait. When am I meeting her?
Y/N: Wait why are we going to the ice cream place?
Nejire: Oh to meet Riya!
Y/N: When? Did she even agree?
Tamaki: Y-Yeah.. she- she said uh she agreed.
Y/N: k.
Mirio: What day and time should we be at the ice cream place?
Nejire: Let's make it... This weekend at 2 p.m.
Mirio: Okay, oh and OooOh~ Tamaki~ You got yourself a girlfriend and you didn't tell us??
Tamaki: N-NO Mirio!! She's a frienddd!!
Mirio: mhm sure okay we'll see when we meet her.
Y/N: okay I'm gonna go shower bye.
Nejire: Byeeee
                                                                       - Everyone is offline -
Y/N's Mind:
Ugh, I don't want to meet her, but I'm curious. I just hope Tamaki doesn't like her.. Wait... Why am I thinking about Tamaki again? Why am I being like this- UGH life is so frustrating I'm just gonna eat something.

A/N: HelLoOoo!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I will be posting the third one soon!!! Just to give you a hint, but you probably already know what's going to happen, there's gonna be some drama between Tamaki, you, and Riya >:) Comments, criticism, and corrections are appreciated :) byE!!!