VII

KONAMI AND ANNIE WHERE chatting with each other, not noticing Y/N deep in thought

KONAMI AND ANNIE WHERE chatting with each other, not noticing Y/N deep in thought. The only sounds that she could hear was the beeping of the heart monitor.

She bounced her knees in a rhythm, not noticing her movement until Konami had spoken, "Right, Y/N?"

Y/N immediately snapped out of her thoughts and looked at her beloved sister, "I'm sorry, what is it?"

Konami had a small smile on her lips, being used to this kind of behavior from her sister, "I was telling Annie that you know how to play the piano."

Annie nodded, a gleam in her eyes. Something told Y/N that she had wanted to learn how to play. Y/N let a smile slip on to her face, "I'll teach you sometime if you'd like."

Annie kept on jumping on her seat from excitement, "I can't wait, Ane!" Anime had been calling Y/N 'Ane' for a week that they had been staying at the arcade.

Annie used to be very nervous and shy when they had met, but now she had opened up very quickly and felt comfortable around Y/N and Konami.

Annie wasn't the only person who had been opening up to people. Y/N had started to feel more comfortable around Mikey, she started to feel happy every time he was with her. Her chest would be filled with excitement, and when he is close to her, her heart would race.

Her cheeks burned up at the thought of Mikey and she quickly covered her face with her hands, not wanting to be seen flustered.

She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and took it out, reading the notification she had gotten. She got up from her seat and looked at her two sisters, "I have to go, Annie don't cause any trouble." Y/N said teasingly.

Annie huffed and crossed her arms, "I never cause any trouble."

"I'll hold you too it." Y/N winked while opening the door.

"Bye, I love you guys." Y/N said while tilting her head, giving them a warm smile.

They both said 'I love you' back in sync, then Y/N walked out of the room and into the halls. She felt the smile drop from her face, being replaced with a frown.

Only today she had been notified that the fight with Valhalla would be tomorrow. Luckily, she didn't need to make an announcement to her gang, they had already been informed.

She walked through the exit of the hospital and spotted a male with blonde hair on a motorcycle. Y/N made her way up to him, "So why the hell did I have to leave my sisters just to meet you?"

Mikey gasped and gripped onto his shirt where his heart was, "Ouch, that hurts wifey."

Y/N rolled her eyes and put her hands in her pockets, leaning back. "So, what do you need?"

Mikey started to smile and held out a hand for her to grab, "I wanted to go on a date with you."

Y/N's face immediately was covered with a red tint, "What are you on about, I didn't agree to this!"

"Too late!" Mikey said while grabbing Y/N's hand and sitting her on the motorcycle.

"I'm going to kill you after this."

"Promises, promises."

***

Mikey had driven her to a fun fair, much to Y/N's protesting on going on a date. And here she was, being dragged around by the boy she had come to have a crush on.

"Oh oh, I wanna go play that game!" Mikey said excitedly, pointing at a game booth. Without waiting for Y/N's response, he stared to drag her there.

"H-hey, I can walk myself y'know!" Y/N said while dogging people, her face pink from when he had intertwined their finger together.

Mikey let go of her hand, Y/N could feel the warmth leave her, slightly disappointed that he had let go of her. Mikey payed the male that owed the game and grabbed the gun.

"Are you gonna play?" Mikey asked while raising an brow at Y/N. Y/N quickly brought herself back together and grabbed the second gun next to Mikey.

"I bet I'm better at this then you." Mikey challenged, smirking at Y/N, who scoffed.

"Please, we both know I am better." Y/N said, while wearing a cocky smile of her own.

After all of the smack talk, Y/N had shot the objects more then Mikey had and won a prize. She gave it to Mikey, teasing him on his loss.

"I was supposed to win and give the teddy bear to you..." Mikey said while pouting and hugging the stuffed animal to his chest.

Y/N felt her heart feel warm, her face slightly pink from his cuteness, "It's not your fault you suck at this game." Y/N said teasingly.

Mikey immediately brightened, looking at something in the distance, grabbing Y/N's hand and lacing their fingers together.

"Looky, theres cotton candy!" Mikey said while dragging her to the stand. Her heart stared to beat faster at their sudden contact, not minding that he was dragging her.

Once they had gotten to the cart, Mikey had ordered the blueberry flavored cotton candy while Y/N got herself the original one.

"You know if you keep staring at it, you'll burn a hole though it." Y/N said while taking a bite of her cotton candy. Mikey had finally taken a bite out of his cotton candy, then scrunched his face in disgust.

"This taste like shit, not as good as it looks." Mikey said while wiping his mouth. He looked at Y/N eating her cotton candy and came up with an idea.

He leaned down a bit and came closer to Y/N's face, which turned pink from how close he was getting. He looked to her lips and Y/N thought he was about to kiss her. What she didn't expect was for Mikey to bite the other end of the cotton candy that she was eating.

She pushed him away, face burning red, "What the hell, eat your own cotton candy!" Mikey frowned and licked his lips.

"Mine tasted terrible, yours tastes better."

"Fuck you."

"I mean, if you insist-"

"Shut the hell up."