I

I SWEAR IF ANOTHER SPAM NUMBER calls me, I will throw away my phone

me, I will throw away my phone." Y/N pressed the decline button and placed her phone back in her pocket.

"You don't even know how many spam emails I get." Hiroto snarled. Y/N stretched out her arms and placed them behind her head like a pillow, "What's the recent news on Konami?"

Hiroto scratched the nape of his neck, "She hasn't been getting better."  Y/N let her hands drop to her sides. Konami was Y/N's little sister, she had recently been diagnosed with a severe unknown illness. Her sister's treatment is being paid off of the bets made during matches against other gangs.

Normally she would make about a thousand dollars if not more on one match, but that's still not enough money to keep her sister's treatment going. She cannot do more matches than two because her followers also need rest.

The Tokyo Gyakusatsu gang only has about 90 members each chosen because of their combat skills. The commander of the gang is Y/N L/N, Vice commander Hiroto Shima. Both excel in hand-to-hand combat, they could take down a gang with 40 or more members.

Y/N and Hiroto walked until they saw their motorcycles. The street lights made the bikes shine a million colors which are easy to spot from a fair amount of distance. They climbed onto their motorcycles and started the engine. "Race you to the base?" Hiroto winked.

"You bet," Y/N smirked and started to drive.

"Oi that's not fair you got a head start!"

"You're just mad that you're slow!"

The rest of the ride to the base was wonderful. They stopped at the abandoned arcade and opened the double doors. The arcade lights colored Y/N's face as she walked through the old arcade games which surprisingly, still work. Once seeing her, all of the gang members had bowed their heads. Y/N waved her hand signaling that they needn't worry about bowing their heads to her and walked through the clear path to a newly painted door.

She twisted the doorknob, went into the room, and closed the door behind her. Y/N grabbed a folder, filled with all of the records and notes of her followers. Just as she was about to go through it, somebody burst through the door. "Commander there is something in our mailbox, I think you should check it."

Y/N got out of her room to see what this mail was about since Yoyou had to burst through her door to get her attention. She walked outside, wrapping her jacket tighter around her as the breeze hit her body, sending goosebumps along her arms. It took a ten-minute walk to get to the mailbox.

Y/N dug through her jacket pockets to find the key for the lock. She gripped the key and started to place the key into the keyhole and unlocked the mailbox. Her eyes widened as she saw an envelope, normally envelopes would be completely white, but this one had white and red. Blood.

Being impatient, she ripped open the letter and dropped the envelope to the ground, holding the piece of paper that was inside of it. She unfolded the paper and read the letter presented in front of her. A threat from a local gang, Valhalla. They want to fight the Tokyo Gyakusatsu gang, but why?