Author's Note

Hello Readers,

I felt that while the disclaimer of the last analysis was to the point, perhaps it was too direct.

As a reader you are entitled to your own Point of View, and as a writer, I am entitled to mine. The reason there is always a disclaimer in the beginning and healthy discussions in the end, because I don't want my space to become a war zone where someone or the other is senselessly bashing a character from the show, which is very dear to me.

The reason I chose this platform, is because it allows you control a narrative a bit, while also interact within boundaries. I just don't want want my space to become a place like those countless India Forums threads where they consider Dev spineless/MCP/perfect, Sonakshi doormat/perfect/arrogant , Ishwari evil/tormenter, Bijoy egoistic/rude or... well you get the gist, or even twitter, where your posts can be publicly viewed by anyone leading to countless arguments. These people were human, of course they will have flaws. And people do have a bias towards a character, even I do where I am inclined towards Dev more, but I am not immune to his faults.

This is the reason also why I never ask for votes or comments, as some of my analyses may not sit right with you, but its mine, you just don't have to agree with me everytime.

I just ask you that whenever you open this space, do it with an open mind. And as the analyses go on, some of them might be quite dark, as while Kuch Rang... may overall have a lighter tone, it mostly dealt with those messy emotions which are very unsavory, and make you squirm quite a bit.

Of course constructive criticism and healthy discussions are always welcome as it allows to broaden horizons even after the endless rewatches.

Thanks.