Chapter 19

"So I was thinking that-"

"Hello ladies! I was just wondering if I could ask you just one question and film it? It's for a video I'm doing." a random person asked, walking up to JJ and Emily. They were out walking around with Daviana before JJ had to work. 

"I guess." JJ said. Emily shielded Daviana's face so no one could see what she looked like. 

"Okay. So first, what is your guys' names?" he asked. He held a little mic to each of them while they said their names. "Now are you guys friends?" he asked. 

"We are actually married." Emily said with a smile. 

"Oh okay! So I just have one question for you guys, and I really hope nothing bad happens from it. Truly. So what is a secret you have been hiding from each other?" he asked. 

"We actually tell each other everything." JJ said. "Right babe?" she continued. Emily looked to the ground, not wanting to expose herself while being filmed. She really thought she was going to the actual grave with it, but JJ knows there's something she isn't saying. 

"Is there something you want to say?" the guy asked. JJ was getting a little angry that Emily was keeping a secret from her. She also was getting sad because endless possibilities were running through her head, and most of them broke her heart to even think about. She knew that if one of them was true, then her heart would truly be shattered. 

"Remember when I went to Paris with a couple of friends?" Emily asked. JJ nodded her head, knowing she was talking about when she had "died". "Well, there was this guy at a bar there. We both were really drunk. Me more so than him. But we ended up sleeping together. And I'm pretty sure he was your old boss' brother." Emily said. 

"You what?!" JJ asked with an angry tone, not expecting the last part. 

"I swear I was drunk!" Emily said in defense. 

"It doesn't matter! Actions speak louder than words, Emily." JJ said and walked off angrily. 

"JJ, wait!" Emily said, walking away from the guy and towards JJ. The guy decided to have the camera man stop filming so they could have their privacy. 

"You slept with Hotch's brother! I don't want to hear it!" JJ said angrily while still walking. 

"I said I think it was his brother." Emily said. 

"Then what was his name?" JJ asked, stopping in her tracks and turning around to face Emily. 

"Sean Hotchner." Emily said. 

"Yup!" JJ said and turned back around. She walked all the way back to their house and went inside. She grabbed her phone and called Hotch. 

"Hotchner." he said. 

"Hey, Hotch. It's JJ." JJ said. 

"JJ! How are you doing? How's Emily doing?" he asked. 

"I'm doing fine. So is she. By the way, just wanted to let you know that I'm about to FUCKING KILL YOUR BROTHER FOR SLEEPING WITH EMILY WHEN SHE WAS IN PARIS!" JJ shouted at the phone. 

"Please explain?" Hotch said in a questioning tone. 

"When Emily was in Paris, she met Sean at a bar. I guess she was very drunk while he was just a little drunk, and they fucked." JJ said. 

"JJ, there's more to the story." Emily said. 

"Oh wait! Stand by, I guess there's more to the story! Please, do tell, my precious Emily." JJ said with an exaggerated voice. 

"We took some ecstasy before we slept together." Emily said with shame. 

"Oh, and the story gets better! They took ecstasy before fucking!" JJ said. 

"I will talk to my brother. Just stay in Texas, and please try not to murder Emily." Hotch said. 

"No promises." JJ said and hung up. 

"I'm sorry." Emily said. 

"I'm going to go into work early." JJ said and walked to their room to get her bag. Emily was crying because she really felt terrible. 

"At least I didn't sell my body to him!" Emily shouted. She didn't hear anything for a few seconds. Then she heard JJ walking down the stairs. 

"Excuse me?!" JJ asked with anger. 

"You heard what I said." Emily said. 

"Yeah, I know. But I thought you were dead. You knew you were alive and still made the decision to cheat on me." JJ said and walked out with Nala. Emily sighed, knowing JJ was right. 

JJ left the driveway and made her way to the station. When she walked in, the first shift sergeant was surprised to see her. "I didn't know you were working overtime today?" he asked. 

"I'm not supposed to, but things aren't very well at home, so I've decided to come in early and get my mind off of things." JJ said. 

"Oh. Okay. I will let Sergeant Galloway and the others know." he said. JJ nodded and went to her desk. She decided to finish up some paperwork until her and Nala were dispatched to a call. Apparently the officers had someone pulled over with a stolen vehicle but is refusing to get out, so they had to call in a K9. 

"Driver, get out of the vehicle, or I will release the K9. She will bite you!" JJ warned him. She repeated herself many times before releasing Nala. Nala ran up to the car and latched on to the driver's butt. He kept screaming that she was biting him. Eventually he got out of the car and was arrested. JJ gave Nala a treat after getting back into the cruiser. 

"Hey, Jareau! Do you want anything from Subway? Serg is paying!" one of the first shift officers asked her. She realized that she hadn't eaten anything, so she agreed. She gave the officer her order before going back to paperwork. As she was in the middle of a report, she had received a text from Hotch that he talked to Sean and that Sean apologized. JJ sent him a text saying he should be, and that this was his last pass before at least castrating him. The officer came back several minutes later with her sub and chocolate chip cookies. 

"Oh thank God!" JJ said. She happily took the bag along with Nala's plain hamburger from McDonald's. Nala wagged her tail as she impatiently waited for her food. "Don't be expecting this too often." JJ said. She set it down on the floor and allowed for Nala to eat it. JJ ate her food while she did paperwork. However, as she was taking a bite, she heard over the radio a call she did not want to hear.

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter!