Chapter 13 (M)

**A/N- This will have mature scenes starting near the middle.**

"Hey mom, can we stay the night at grandma's house tonight?" Declan asked Emily as they were about to go to the last house before they were done Trick or Treating. 

"I can ask, but I don't see why not." Emily said. Declan cheered in excitement before walking up to the last house. Once he got his candy as well as Daviana's he went back down to Emily. They walked back to where Emily had parked and got in the car. Once everyone was buckled up, Emily drove to their house while on the phone with her mom. Elizabeth didn't have a problem with them staying, so she said she would be picking them up in an hour. It was Saturday, so it wasn't like Declan had school the next day. 

When they arrived at their house, Emily had told Declan that he needed to pack an overnight bag along with all of his homework he needed to get done. Emily packed Daviana's overnight bag, and when she was done she felt like she was forgetting something. As Emily was paranoid she forgot something, Declan walked downstairs with his overnight bag and book bag. "Are you okay?" he asked, noticing that Emily looked zoned out. 

"Yeah. Just worried I forgot something." she said. Declan checked the bag she packed for Daviana and saw that everything was in there. 

"It's all good, mom. Now if you wanted to pack some candy too-"

"Nice try." Emily said with a chuckle. 

"Eh. Worth a shot." he said. He sat down on the couch and waited for  Elizabeth to get there. Since it was almost 11 o'clock at night, Daviana was asleep, but Declan always stayed up late. Elizabeth was quite the night owl as well. Pretty soon the door opened, but it was JJ and Nala instead of Elizabeth. 

"Aw man!" Declan complained. 

"I'm sorry for disappointing you?" JJ said, very confused. 

"He's waiting on my mom to pick them up because they're staying the night." Emily explained. Seconds later the door opens again revealing Elizabeth. 

"Yay!" Declan said excitedly. Emily chuckled as he ran out to her car. 

"I will also be taking Sergio and Nala with me because I know you guys need a night to yourselves. And only yourselves." Elizabeth said. 

"What-"

"JJ, you haven't seen my daughter in about five months. I know what's going to happen tonight and probably tomorrow morning. But JJ, please don't hurt Emily too much tonight. She needs to be able to walk tomorrow along with the rest of the month. And please no noise complaints." Elizabeth said. 

"Mom!" Emily said. Both her and JJ's face was red. 

"Okay I guess I will leave now." Elizabeth said and said her goodbye's. Emily shut the door and chuckled. 

"Well that just happened." Emily said. 

"Yeah. Let's go to a club. I heard that at one of them it's early 2000's night." JJ said. 

"Ohhhh no. That was a phase that I really don't want to go back to." Emily said. 

"I want to see this phase. Now let's go find something we would have worn to a club." JJ said and lead Emily to their room. JJ had picked out a gray, sparkly dress along with silver, sparkly stilettos. Emily had managed to find a pair of black stockings and fishnets along with a pair of black leather booty shorts, a black bra, her black platform combat boots, and a black sheer long sleeved shirt. It wasn't really authentic early 2000's, but it was something she definitely would have worn back then. 

They each got ready in the separate bathrooms. JJ had put on her dress and did her makeup and hair. She did a shade darker than her actual skin tone and caked it on. She did a brown smokey eye, without blending of course, black eyeliner, and mascara. She put on some chapstick as well. She curled her hair and did a little poof in the front. She started giggling because it truly reminded her of how the makeup world has progressed. Also how her makeup routine and shade match has evolved.