Kagura X Rengoku Male Reader

I was a swordsman along with Kagura, looked so lovely, but she wasn't really a talktive person, sometimes we would have our moments, like ya know, looking at each other in the eye for some minutes or even just conversations or something like that.

We really did form a relationship together but a kinda close one, now we was out on a mission, it was night time obviously but we were around a campfire, getting ready to eat dinner.

Y/n: Hey Kagura?

Kagura: Yes Y/n?

Y/n: What are your hobbies?

Kagura: *Blushing* Huh!?!

Y/n: What are your hobbies?

Kagura: I don't really know that answer....

Y/n: Cmon, you should know...

Kagura: *Blushing* I-Im serious, I don't know

She looked like she was getting cold so I got close and warmed my body up, since I'm a fire user.

Y/n: How does that feel

Kagura: Better, thanks

Y/n: No problem

I started eating my food, and saying Delicious after every time I ate one bite.
Kagura watched me say this the whole time, she didn't have a problem with it, she liked it alot.

Kagura: I like when he does this......

Y/n: Delicious! *Eats another bite* Delicious! *Eats another bite* Delicious!

We then went to sleep that night, together in a tent, I was cramped so I just turned over.

Kagura Pov

As Y/n slept, I was blushing, the fact that I was sleeping with a man was insane!

I turned over and looked at his body, like I wanted to hug him, so I wrapped my arms around him, supposedly he didn't even move one bit, so I stayed like this the whole night

Morning time.....

Y/n Pov

Y/n: Kagura, wake up, we got to go!

Kagura: G-Good morning

Y/n: I made some breakfast for you go eat before It gets cold

Kagura walked over and ate the eggs I made, which she liked a ton!
I packed everything up and waited until Kagura got everything packed up.

Once we was ready, we went in the direction of the destination.

We had a few talks I know Kagura was waiting for some type of answer from me, or a specific one.

Then we approached the cave, which I already had a bad feeling about this. We slowly walked into the cave, being careful with each step we took.

We slowly made it to a person that was stuck on some rocks. We helped the person but he was frightened, of creatures down near the end of the cave. I nod to Kagura and we both pull our swords out.

We move deeper into the tunnel, slashing any creature that came our way. The further we went, the more we had to do.

Then, lots of Spiders came through, I was holding them of pretty well but Kagura wasn't and was grabbed by them and taken somewhere.

Y/n: Kagura!!

Kagura: Y/n!!!!!

As she was taken, the spiders run behind.
Her screams fulled the cave as I hear where she is.