Irene Berlerison x Male reader

Age - 24

Requested by -  Riseofartemis

I was just causality moping in the guild after the war with zeref.  Im usually happy most of the time but now I'm starting to feel bored, or talking to Natsu or Gray, or even getting something to drink, Erza's Mom was always sitting right next to Erza after she been revived for a second time, gaining the ability to taste, feel, and reproduce as well If you know what I mean.

Irene then asks Makarov if she can make a request to everyone in front of the guild.

Makarov replies with a "yes".

Irene walks up to the stage and asks everyone to pay attention. We all turn our heads to Irene.

Irene: I've decided that I need to pay back what I've done to Erza, abandoning her when she was just a child, so thought of a punishment where I have to have a child with someone in the guild and take care of the child for punishment.

Everyone was a little stunned by the request, questioning if this is even nessacary.

Erza: Mom, it's okay, you don't have to do that

Irene: I've been having a sense of guilt that I need to repay so yes, this is nessacary

Natsu: So then who will be the one to help you with that?

She looks around and couldn't really find anyone.

Mirajane: How about Y/n?

I choke on my drink.

Y/n: Woah!, Wait what?

Mirajane: I mean, shouldn't he be an okay choice?

Erza: Well, he doesn't have a mate so I mean....

Natsu: I feel like that is the perfect idea!!

Y/n: But I haven't even agreed on it!!!

Irene: I mean we will to know each other first so yeah

Y/n: So what will this consider me as to you?

Irene: I don't know, maybe a sex partner?

Y/n: I hate that

Irene: Then let's just say we are together then, as a couple

Gray: It's better than nothing

Lucy: Sure is

Happy: Aye!

Y/n: Ugh, fine

I walk out the guild stressed.

Irene: I'll go and talk to him

She walks out the guild as well.

Erza: I wonder how this is going to go down....

Irene catches up to me, calling my name.

Y/n: Yeah?

Irene: I'm sorry for what happened

Y/n: Look, it's fine, I just don't know if I can agree with this yet

Irene: Just take your time, we can start getting to know each other by living in the same house and then from there

Y/n: Okay then, deal

Then we started by moving all my things into Irene's house, after that we did the normal things like sleeping together, watching TV together, and even going out to eat together.

At first there wasn't any conversations going on but as it went own we start to get closer and closer to our first kiss.

3 months later......