part twenty two

7 months later...

Chaeyeon saw Yena was watching tv alone. She sigh because she know what Yena was thinking about even her eyes landed on the tv.

Slowly, she go closer to Yena and sit beside her. Yena still thinking without realizing Chaeyeon was beside her.

Chaeyeon squeaked and touch Yena's shoulder make Yena shocked and she turn around.

"Ehh Chaeyeon ahh."

Chaeyeon smiled. "Are you okay?" ask Chaeyeon in sympathy voice.

Yena smiled fakely and she nodded. "Yes I'm okay. Don't worry about me." answered her and look at the tv.

Chaeyeon sigh again.

"You are not a good liar Yen. I know what's on your mind." replied Chaeyeon make Yena silent.

Chaeyeon patted Yena's shoulder. Yena turn to look at Chaeyeon with her sad eyes.

"I know you are still sad because you can't meet her. But Yena, the accident was about eight months ago. You should forget it and start a new life."

Chaeyeon talked to her like a mom. Yena heavily sigh and she lowered her head.

"I miss her. So much." confessed Yena, and her eyes start to full with tears.

And then, tears fall down on her cheeks.

Chaeyeon hugged Yena tight, Yena couldn't hold it anymore.

She burst out her tears and let it out to Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon rubbed her back gently, her eyes also teary.

"I know it Yena. I miss her too. We miss her so much. But you have to forget all the past Yena." advised Chaeyeon softly and Yena slowly nodded.

She hugged Chaeyeon back and still crying like a kid. That's Yena attitude that the others don't know.

"Now, don't be like this. Go and prepare yourself. We will go to the airport now." said Chaeyeon as she broke the hugged.

Yena nodded and wipe her tears. "I will wait in the car. Hurry up." add Chaeyeon and she leave Yena alone.

Yena stood up and walked lazily to her room. She dressed up simply.

CHAEYEON and Yena walked inside the airport, they look around the airport. "Where are they?" ask Yena.

Chaeyeon shrugged her shoulder. "I don't know too. Let's find them." Yena nodded and they start to walk.

"Tch.. Let's just wait here." said Chaeyeon as she pointed at the chair. Yena obeying her and they sit on the chair.

Yena felt nervous suddenly. Chaeyeon busy looking at her phone while suddenly a voice called them.

"Chaeyeon ahh. Yena yah." call her make the two of them lift their head up. Chaeyeon stood up and smile. "Saku chan."

Sakura smiled widely and hugging Chaeyeon. "Yena unnie." Yena stood up and look behind Sakura.

Her eyes was teary and she smiled. Chaeyeon and Sakura look at them and smiles too.

"J-Joyul ahh.." call Yena and she bring Yuri into her hug.

Yuri chuckles and hugging Yena back so tight.

She really miss her girlfriend so bad. Yena quickly wipe her tears, didn't want Yuri saw it.

"I miss you so much, baby."

"I miss you too, unnie."

They broke the hugged and Yena held Yuri's face as she caressing it gently. Chaeyeon fake coughed.

"You guys can continue it in your room. Now let's go home Sakura is tired." Yuri smiled shyly and Yena take her stuffs.

They walked out from the airport and go to their car.

YURI and Yena walked inside Yuri's room and Yena closed the door. Yuri smiled as she walked and sit on the bed.

Yena following her. They sit beside each other closely, Yena staring to Yuri.

"I miss this room so much." said Yuri and it makes Yena pouted. "You don't miss me?" ask Yena slowly.

Yuri chuckles and she held Yena's face. "Of course I miss you so bad, unnie. I miss you so much." said Yuri which it makes Yena smiled.

But, just a for while before her smiled faded away. Yuri noticed it and her smiled also fade away.

"U-Unnie?" call Yuri panicking. Yena looked down and yet, her tears fall down rolling on her cheeks.

Yuri quickly wipe Yena's tears and hugged Yena tight. Yena returned the hugged, also tight.

"What's wrong, unnie? Why are you crying?" asked Yuri worriedly. Yena shook her head.

"P-Please.. don't leave me anymore. I-I don't wanna live without y-you." Yena begging Yuri, she pull Yuri to sit on her lap and tighten the hugged.

Yuri bite her lips as she felt like she want to crying. "Shh... I'm here with you now. Don't worry unnie. I'm here in your arms right now."

said Yuri as she caressing Yena's hair gently and kiss Yena's head.

"Y-You know, when you and S-Sakura left Korea and go to J-Japan just want to make a surgery and you are in comma.. I felt like my soul has gone with you. I-I'm afraid if you leave me."

explained Yena as her tears keep falling down and she was sobbing so hard.

Yuri couldn't hold her tears anymore so she let her tears fall down.

Yuri broke the hugged and they look at each other. Yuri wipe Yena's tears and smile.

"Now I'm already wake up from comma. And now I'm here with you, Yena unnie. Don't worry, I'm still alive."

Yena squeaked and wipe her tears. Yuri left out a soft laugh.

"Now, don't cry you look ugly." said Yuri and it success make Yena glared to her. "I'm not." Yuri stick her tongue out.

Yena held Yuri's face and pulled her into a kisses. Yuri shocked but then she smiled and kiss Yena back.

They kissed passionately and Yuri wrap her arms around Yena's neck. Yena broke the kissed and target Yuri's neck.

Yena closed her eyes and heavily breath. She tighten her arms around Yena's.

"I miss you, Yuri." whispered Yena right to her ear and Yuri open her eyes.

She look at Yena and saw Yena's eyes was begging her.

Yuri slowly smiled and nodded. Yena smiled wider and she start to kiss Yuri back. Yuri gladly returned the kissed.

Next chapter epilogue heheh🥺✊🏻♥

If you guys were curious about what happen to Yuri I will tell you guys in the next chapter which it is epilogue.

To be continued..✨✌🏻