part twenty one

Yena was eating with Sakura and Chaeyeon together in the restaurant without Yuri. "Yena? Why did Yuri didn't want to join us?"

ask Sakura as she look at the younger. Yena shrugged her shoulder.

"I don't know, Sakura. She said she was feeling unwell so she just want to rest at home. I already persuade her to come with us but she refuse."

answer Yena and she sigh.

Chaeyeon put her chopstick on the table and stares to Yena.

"Did you and Yuri dating each other?" asked Chaeyeon directly make Yena chocked her food.

Sakura shook her head seeing Yena's action and she also glared to Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon smiled innocently to her.

Yena sips her juice. She then clear her throat. "W-What are you talking about?" ask Yena and she gulped.

Chaeyeon squeaked. "You know you can't lie to us. I also know that you like Yuri. So just be honest to us. We don't mad."

replied Chaeyeon and Sakura nodded, supporting her girlfriend.

Yena then nodded. "Yes, we are dating about two or three days ago." answer Yena honestly.

Both Chaeyeon and Sakura smiled widely. "I knew it. Congrats, duck!" Yena chuckles. Suddenly, her phone was ringing.

Yena turn her attention and saw Yuri's name. She took her phone and look at them.

"Yuri is calling." said her and answered the call. The two of them just watching. "Hello Yul?"

But silent. Suddenly Yena heard Yuri was shouting and then a boy laughed.

Yena shocked and stood up make all of the customer and workers look at her.

"YURI?!" called Yena and then, the call was ended.

Yena look at her phone and calling Yuri again. "Jo Yuri answered me!"

shouted Yena and then she look back at her phone.

Sakura and Chaeyeon stood up. "What's wrong?" ask Chaeyeon worriedly. Yena shook her head.

"I-I don't know! But she's in dangerous! We have to help her!" said Yena panicking.

"Okay okay. Now, let's get her location!" said Sakura and Yena nodded.

"Her last location is at this place. Then, no connection." comment Chaeyeon.

"Let's go now!" said Yena and run leaving the restaurant after she know where is Yuri. Chaeyeon and Sakura followed her.

Yuri, please be safe... Please..

YENA run and turn to her left, at the dark street. Chaeyeon and Sakura chased after her.

"Yuri?!" shouted Yena worriedly and she stop from running. Yena walked. Chaeyeon and Sakura stop beside her.

"Jo Yuri!" yelled Chaeyeon but still no response. They become more worried.

"Somebody help me!! Arghh!! Y-Yena unnie!!"

All of a sudden, they heard Yuri's voice who was yelling for a help. They look around them.

"It's from there!" shouted Yena and run to her left. Chaeyeon and Sakura followed her. They run to saved Yuri.

Yena gasped seeing Jihoon who was kissing Yuri's neck and her blood boiled up.

"Park Jihoon you bastard!!"

Jihoon and Hyunjin shocked as Hyunjin stood up. Yena run to Jihoon and pull him as she punch his face.

Meanwhile Chaeyeon beat Hyunjin. Sakura run to Yuri, and hugging Yuri tight as Yuri burst out her tears to Sakura.

"YOU SUCH A BITCH, JIHOON! GO TO HELL!" yelled Yena and she keep punching Jihoon.

Chaeyeon kick Hyunjin and turn to Yena. "Yena enough! He might die!" shouted Chaeyeon as she run to Yena and pulled her away.

Yena gritted her teeth seeing Jihoon who was laying down on the street. She then turn to Yuri.

"Joyul." call her and run to Yuri. Yena then pull Yuri into her hugged and Yuri hugging Yena tight.

"Shh... I'm here." said Yena gently and she caressing Yuri's hair softly. Chaeyeon go to Sakura and patted Yuri's head.

Yuri was sobbing, she couldn't say anything. Meanwhile Hyunjin lean his body at the wall as he felt cannot walk.

Jihoon stood up, he gritted his teeth and look around the place. He then found a beater at the edge of the bush.

Jihoon quickly take it. "Choi Yena!! You should died!" all of them turn around as Jihoon run to them.

Yuri was startled, she changed their position and now Yuri turned her back on Jihoon

Yena was shocked and Jihoon hit Yuri's head very hard using the club. Yuri felt her head throbbing very hard and she collapsed but was hugged by Yena.

"N-No! Yuri wake up!!" shouted Yena and she can feel Yuri's head was wet.

Yena slowly look at her palm and her palm full with Yuri's blood.

"You idiot!" yelled Chaeyeon and she punch Jihoon. Sakura was crying, she take her phone and call the ambulance.

"Yuri, wake up! Don't leave me!" Yena let her tears fall down, she hugging Yuri's body.

Jihoom and Hyunjin quickly run from there and Chaeyeon cannot chased after them. She ignored them and go to her friends.

"Yena, calm down." said her and look at Yuri who was already fainted. Her eyes full with tears.

After a couple of minutes, the ambulance comes and they quickly bring Yuri inside and go to the hospital.

Yena gripped Yuri's hand so tight, her another hand held Yuri's face.

"Don't leave me, Joyul.. Please I begging you, please hold it until we reach at the hospital."

Sakura look at Yena, she rubbed Yena's back gently as her tears also keep falling down.

Chaeyeon sighed, she can feel she failed to protect Yuri.

Don't leave me.. I'm still want to make you happy.

Next chapter end maybe heheh🤔🤭keep voting on my story!

To be continued.✊🏻💛🧡

When We Meet Each Other || Yenyulजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें