SHAME

"That Zeena..." an angry Zavok muttered to himself while watching his screen that was recording his nemesis, and their interaction with his supposed ally, "I can't believe this. Not at all".

"Something troubling you, Zavok?" asked Master Zik.

"It's that Zeena, she's a traitor! She acts loyal to our cause, but as soon as we turn our heads, she starts kissing that worthless scum!" Zavok said clearly aggravated.

"Zeena isn't the important one here..." Master Zik started, "It's our supposed 'hero' that we need. They would make a powerful slave. Eggman taught us how to make robots-"

"So we'll make them a robot! Excellent plan, Master!" Zavok said catching on to his mentor.

"I'm sure you would have thought of it yourself, given time" Zik assured him.

"Time...something they and that traitor are out of" Said Zavok.

"Hmmm, something's not right" said Tails confused as he viewed his device.

You then noticed a familiar looking capsule that is typically used by Eggman, who is currently with you as a temporary ally, to capture and hold small animals.

"Oh, must have missed this one" you said as you jumped the capsule hoping to rescue some innocent animals.

"No, wait! It's a trap!" Tails exclaimed while jumping towards you. You then accidentally shove Tails towards the capsule as it opens, capturing him. The capsule then suddenly warps away.

"Tails, no!" you shouted. You look down and clench your fists in rage.

"Oh, those rotten sneaky-"

"Tails acted for the greater good" said Eggman. "Let's make sure his sacrifice isn't for nothing".

You shake your head in disbelief before holding your hand against your head, ashamed and worried.

" I'm supposed to be the fastest, but I was too slow to save my buddy..." you state with feelings of anger, sadness and even fear undulating throughout your mind.

As you grieve for the loss of your friend, you can't help but wonder what Zeena is up to. The thought of Zeena, who you might have feelings for, harming your best friend causes conflicting feelings inside you, feelings that do nothing but hurt. Hurt your mind. Hurt your feelings. Hurt your heart. The hurt numbs you; you're not sure what to feel anymore. All you know is that Tails comes first, and you'll do anything you can save him, even if it means fighting...her.

You look up at Eggman, who looks surprisingly concerned, before you manage to pull yourself together and venture towards the base of the Deadly Six, determined to make the hurt go away, no matter what it takes.

The capsule reappears at the base of operations of the Deadly Six. As Zazz opens the capsule, Zeena looks around before looking at the floor, with shame coursing through her. She was ashamed to have kissed you, but also ashamed to have kidnapped you. Scared to face you now after all that's happened, she looked up and approached the now open capsule, bracing herself for the overwhelming shame that was sure to come.

"Now, it's time for-" Zavok started before Zeena, along with Zomom and Zazz, approached the capsule to discover yellow fur instead of the color of her lover.

"Uhh, how come he's yellow?" Zomom asked in a confused tone, with an expression on his face just as confused as everyone else looking at the angered Tails.

"You incompetent fools!" Zavok shouted, "I cannot trust you with the simplest of tasks."

He then took a moment to cool off. He heavily inhaled, then smoothly exhaled, regaining calm composure.

"All right," he began, "We can work this to our advantage" he assured the group.

Zor, the Deadly Six's spy, then ran into the room.

"Somebody messed up royally, because we have the wrong person" he explained.

"We know!!!" everyone shouted.

Zavok then began to speak; "I'm afraid that isn't the only bad news that is to be shared..." he began, "We also have a traitor among us".

This caused all of the Deadly Six to looked around at each other confused.

" You see, one of us has taken it upon themselves to direct love towards our infamous adversary, you know who you are..." he proclaimed.

"Uhh, it wasn't me!" Zomom announced.

"That much is apparent, Zomom" Zavok assured him.

Zavok then proceeded to project the video on the wall to show the group what he was referring to; the video depicted Zeena holding and kissing you, the one she was supposed to be fighting.

The group all looked at Zeena with rage in their eyes, as the now humiliated Zeena looks down, filled with more and more shame.

As her face becomes red and her eyes become wet, she looks up towards her fellow Zeti.

"I-I-I can explain..." she muttered.

"You can't be serious!" Zazz yelled angrily.

"How dare you turn your back on us! Now, you will pay!" Master Zik proclaimed as he and the other members of the Deadly Six charged at her.

"Hold on!" Zavok interrupted, "She isn't out priority now. That nuisance is, and now that we have their little buddy, so we have just what we need to put an end to their interference. Zeena, we will give you this chance to simply leave as you're worthless to us. We better not ever see your face again, and don't you even think about siding with your little love bird. If you do, we won't hesitate to destroy you alongside them" Zavok warned her.

Zeena was completely heartbroken; she now had no friends, no family, and no one who trusted her. She was completely lost and hopeless. She had no one to rely on, and since the Deadly Six had Tails, it's was hard for her to see you helping her.

She had fond memories of being with the Six, their laughs, their trust for each other, and sticking together even after Eggman mind controlled them. But there was no way of regaining those memories. The only positive memory she still had that was worth anything was her kiss. Her first and only kiss.

It was then that she recalled that kiss, how she felt, the warmth, the joy, the comfort. The bliss and the power. It was then that she realized it; she was in love. It was clear to her that the only way to make things right was to be with you. And she was willing to go against her former friends to do so. She just had to find you, and then she could make things right.

Before Zeena exited the base though, Zavok got her attention; "Oh and Zeena, one more thing," he began, "you should be ashamed of yourself" he said coldly.

With tears in her eyes, Zeena ran off.

Reader X Zeena: The Deadly Kiss (Sonic Lost World FanFic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara