Chapter 11

(Dipper pov)

After I go over the plan with everyone all the other soldiers split up just leaving me and Bill. He looks at the door again. "So if it's locked how are we getting in?"

I look up at the pillars that reach up to the third floor of the palace. "Same way I got you that stupid arrow." I take my jacket off and wrap it around the pillar.

I see Bill tear a sash off his uniform and do the same at the pillar next to me.

We make our way up the pillars to the third floor seeing no one in sight, hopefully meaning that the plan is working and the others are keeping them distracted or have taken them out by now.

I put my jacket back on zipping it up as Bill leads us through the third floor, his sword out and at the ready.

We peek around the corner and see the other men already fighting with the huns. Bill gives me a nod before he charges at the lead hun.

I give a sharp whistle and the others help the emperor to a string of lights where they zipline down to safety, all the other huns bleeding out.

Hearing a yell I look over at Bill, on the ground a hand over his right eye. I can see blood leaking from in between his fingers as the hun raises his sword.

Not thinking I pick up Bill's sword off the ground and block the hun's attack managing to push him back a bit. "You leave him the fuck alone."

"You are the bastard who buried my men in the snow."

"You tried to fucking kill me."

I see him glance at the string of lights and automatically know what he's thinking before he makes a run for them. I grab the knife out of Bill's boot and throw it, it cutting the string of lights before he can to them.

He glares at me before he starts slashing at me with his sword. I am barely able to dodge and block his attacks. Even with Bill's training it's barely enough to keep up with this gun and it's only worse when he knocks the sword out of my hands and it falls over the railing.

Gulping nervously I jump up onto the railing barely dodging another one of his slashes and jump up dodgeing another one, my hands grabbing the edge of the roof and pulling myself onto it. I run across the roof hearing him coming after me.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" I say under my breath as I feel his sword nearly miss me as I jump onto a nearby building, nearly falling into it because of a huge hole into the building. Glancing through the hole I see that the building is completely full of fireworks. I look back at the hun seeing he's getting ready to make the jump as well and a quick and very stupid idea forms in my head. I check my jean pockets making sure I have them before quickly taking my jacket off and laying it over the hole and going to the other edge of the roof just as the hun makes the jump.

"You will die here boy and realize you should have left war up to the men." He steps over my jacket as he advances towards me.

"I don't need anyone to tell me what or who I am. I am Dipper Pines, and I am the man who kills you."

I run and jump up kicking him back, this being something Bill did to me a lot everytime I sparred with him.

The kick knocks him back through the whole and into the building.

I get to my feet taking the box of matches out of my back pocket and light one. "Have fun in hell, motherfucker." I drop the match into the building before I run and jump off the building, the fireworks exploding give me a bit of a boost.

I grab onto a string of lanterns but the string breaks and sends me falling towards the ground with a scream.

I gasp in surprise as I land in someone's arms. "I gotcha." I look up seeing Bill, a cloth wrapped around his right eye and I can see blood staining it.

"Your eye....."

"It's nothing." He sets me on the ground. "Are you okay? You aren't sliced open again?"

"I'm okay." He hugs me tightly and I feel his hands gripping my shoulders.

"I thought I was going to lose you......"