Chapter 37 : Right Here Waiting

Junkyu's POV

Haruto is acting strange. As much as I have ignored his behavior these past few days, thinking it might only be because of our contract that made him anxious. Who doesn't anyway. Most of us are really on the edge thinking of the expiration date, but we also knew it's not the end. We already have agreed long before that we would all be re signed to YG after, though individually.

Of course, I'm sad but I was never worried. Knowing that the group is still intact within the company. Be it in Japan or here.

Given the agreed arrangement during our meeting with Sasangnim earlier, I don't know what it is, but I'm also surprised for myself. Knowing Haruto will be based again in Japan for the first 2 and half years, and me enlisting for that period of time, I find myself calm and ok.

Given our history of separation, is it normal to feel nothing, or unbothered about it? Am I under repression? Has my mind instantly developed such defense mechanism? If it does, then it meant one thing, I'm not fully healed of my pain from haruto's scandal. Meaning, my confidence on our relationship is bleak.

I know it's cruel, knowing that the guy have been nothing but a passionate lover as he is to me, pouring his all to redeem himself from his mistakes. But my stubborn self couldn't help but feel defensive still. Especially we are about to face the same scenario, or in fact a greater challenge this time. The past only took him 5-6 months, or less maybe, I don't know anymore, to be distracted. How much more if it will be longer, 2 and a half year to be exact.

We are now back to our dorm after that quite stressful meeting. I was shaken by the thought of our group tearing apart from the inside. The tension between the 2 leaders brought the group in such state. They needed to settle their own issue, if not the group might crumble and the promise of reuniting after 5 years might be another bleak future.

"Babe, why don't you shower first and change ahead of me." I'll just be in the kitchen, mm?" Haruto's voice from my nape woke me from my thoughts earning a yelp from my surprised state.

"Aah! Yaah! You're trying to give me a heart attack!" I jumped in surprise and slapped his arm.

"Ouch! How would I know you're not paying attention to me! You've been too immersed on your thoughts that you didn't even noticed I'm hugging you from the back already." He caught my wrist when I'm supposed to hit him again.

"Shouldn't I be the one to be angry right now? Imagine I'm the one who's hugging you but your mind seems to be thinking of someone else? Another guy perhaps? Hm?" Psssh, such a good act to be jealous, pinning the blame on me. Hmmm, one can play a game, huh?

"Oh! Not just a guy, but 2!" I countered to his act.

"Bwoh? 2 guys?? Yah! Kim Junkyu! I never peg you to be so kinky that your appetite leveled up to crave for a threesome! Am I not enough for you anymore?!"

WTF! "Yaaah!" The stupid Japanese guy quickly run to his room and lock his door after dropping his victim act of a betrayed lover. The audacity of him to laugh his ass off to his joke especially seeing and hearing my reaction and litany of curses running after his escape.

I could still hear his boisterous laugh inside.

"Watanabe, Haruto! Get out of there you coward! How dare you!"
I kept on banging on his door and the idiot still kept on laughing.

"Geurae, if that's what you want. If you won't come out, I'll leave..... I'll do as u say. I'll look for 2 hot guys for a a threesome then!"
I then stomped my feet as I walked away from the hallway and pretended to really go out the dorm. As he heard the unlock sound of the front door, I heard him scrambled towards his door and rushed out to the living room. He caught me by the door, which I really opened with my full coat and scarf on, as if I'm really leaving. Hmp! Let's see who's the better actor now. 😏 Pissed Junkyu on! Action!