Chapter 14: All I Ever Need

Hangyeom's POV

I'm in cloud 9. Sounds cliché but would still say, 'if this is all a dream, I don't wish to wake up.' Song Hangyeom, ladies and gentlemen, is officially whipped.

The moment I woke up, shock was an understatement to describe my amazement of this beauty on top of me sleeping like an angel.

What I feel right now might be too raw to call it love, but the intensity of my feelings to the point of wanting to kiss him every minute and chance I could get, and this too strong craving for him like an addiction

Tracing his features using my finger, from his eyebrows, just enough thickness to it that dances along his beautiful eyes everytime he makes an expression. Tracing down to the his eyes and lashes, so long and wavy, giving his eyes additional highlight to his shining smile. I gently peck his nose, soft enough that feels like feather tickling him made him scrunch his nose. My thumb found its resting place, my 2nd most favorite part of his face, his marshmallow cheeks. As soft and white as marshmallows, that blushes every time he's embarrassed. Finally my ultimate, favorite dessert. Maple flavored snack that doesn't ran out of sweetness, those sinful lips. It may appear so innocent and pretty, but when those lips start to work, it will make wonders to my body. When paired with those sultry eyes, his lips can suck your soul out of your body in mere seconds.

I can spend all night talking about what makes me addicted to Kim Junkyu.

"Are you done drawing my face? Why don't take a picture of it, it will last longer." The naughty Koala didn't just tease me, right?

"Oh no! you didn't just giggle, u dirty little Koala!" I quickly gripped his armpits and tickled him hard.

"Aaaaaaaahh! Hahahahha, Geumanhee! Hahahahaha! Bianhee! Bianhee! Huuuub, hahhahaha!" His laugh is like music to my ears.

"Ok fine, are you mocking me now? Huh?" Blowing softly on his ear and teasing him further by licking his ear and grazing my teeth on his lobes before biting it softly and chewed it teasingly.

"Uuuunnggghhh...... y-yeee-s-ssss....... H-huuuuub-bbbbb..... uuuhhm!" God, I can't get enough of  him. How am I going to resist this, being so responsive boosts my ego.  And his moans! Fuck! His moans can make any healthy human person cum on the spot!

Slowly sliding my free hand under the covers. Tracing the contour of his shoulder, to his chest. Pinching his nipples gently, causing him to moan seductively. Spreading my palm over his chest, feeling the prominent lines of his abs, trickling down to the soft curls to his torso. Slighlty playing with it before Finally reaching the very part I've been aiming for.

Grazing his semi hard oh with my knuckles for a tease, earning a groan as he bucked his hips forwards begging to be touched. But nono, I don't plan to give him the pleasure yet.

I shift my hand to slid into his waist reaching his buttocks, then cupping his butt cheeks. Groping it hard and pulled his lower hip to meet mine.

"P-pleeassssee, H-ubbbb......Fu-uck meee n-nowwww! Nnnnggghhhh..." He's begging hard. Shit! I'm trying to savor the feeling more. But hearing his pleas, I might combust soon. "P-plleeaaasseeee ...."