𝟔. 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋, 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓!

6. CLASS TRIAL, START!

☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★Warnings: Swearing

☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★
Warnings: Swearing.
"NO THAT'S WRONG!"
☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★

The air was thick and heavy, and the suspense was enough to make [Y/N]'s heart race. No, it made almost everyone's heart race.  After all, they were teenagers who had to figure out who killed Sayaka Maizono, all while a sadistic bear watched them all yell and point fingers at each other.

Kiyotaka was the first one to break the silence, "I assert that the one who was murdered was miss Sayaka  Maizono!" He yelled, not thinking beforehand.

"Yeah, we know that part already," Yasuhiro said.

"And the murder took place in Makoto's room," Byakuya stated.

"Specifically in the bathroom..." [Y/N] added on.

"So it seems most likely that...she was taken by surprise while she was in the bathroom." Chihiro weakly mumbled.

'She didn't even have a chance to resist.' [Y/N] gloomily thought.

"NO THAT'S WRONG!" Makoto suddenly yelled. "Just a second Chihiro. Try to remember how my room looked. With the way things have been damaged, I think we can definitely assume there was a struggle."

"A struggle? Between who...and who?"

"....Between the killer and Sayaka." [Y/N] stepped in.

"She must have been attacked in the main room first, then she ran to the bathroom to try and hide." Celeste calmly explained.

"That much should have been obvious after taking one look at the scene. It shouldn't even need explaining." Byakuya coldly stated.

"Sorry..." Chihiro apologized

Next is the murder weapon.

"So what was used to kill her?" Sakura asked.

"There was some kind of sharp object thrust into her stomach...Without a doubt, that is the murder weapon!" Kiyotaka answered.

"So the killer used some random knife they had on 'em..." Mondo said

"No that's wrong!" Makoto yelled. "It was a kitchen knife. We found out one of the knives from the kitchen was missing."

"Which means that knife must be the murder weapon." Sakura finished.

"Okay we all know it's a kitchen knife, but where does that get us? I mean, we all know Makoto killed her, right!?" Leon accused.