18. It Isn't A Fucking Golf Course!

"What's wrong with your room?" Jimin actually practiced the line in his head to not stammer before saying it.

"Jaein and Do-Jin are noisy. I can't sleep, I also wanted to study if you are in the mood for revision." Jungkook spoke very softly.

"I am not- We have sort of already finished the revision," Jimin pointed back in the darkroom towards Taemin who was half asleep and the silence sliced through the air when he looked back at the younger who fiddled with his iPad. "But you can sleep with us, tonight."

Just as the door closed after Jimin let the boy in, Taemin woke up from his state and yelled out comically, causing Jungkook to curl back into Jimin.

"Relax! We were just planning to have some fun." Jimin chuckled, getting away from Jungkook by pushing him and clueless Jungkook looked up at Taemin smiling beautifully.

**

"I didn't think when you said to have fun that you will play the golf in corridors." Jungkook remained stuck by the door, in case if anyone saw so he could just lurk back into the room without getting in trouble.

Jimin stepped closer to the boy, holding onto the antique bat that he took from the room, and lured Jungkook into looking into his own eyes with how he leaned in, stealing the air Jungkook was breathing. "A, you need a stick and a hole to play golf. B, you need to be a real man to play it and to understand the joke."

Taemin laughed and Jungkook frowned. "I understood it quite well."

"Yeah? What's your body count?" Jimin tore his body away with a mischievous smirk sporting his face while he focused to push the small ball that he took out from the mouse into a glass that lay sideways on the floor carpet of the rooms' corridor.

"What's that?" Jungkook asked.

"It's-" Taemin began to explain.

"Leave his virgin ass alone." Jimin interrupted Taemin and the boy puffed his cheeks before getting into the room and jumping on the bed to sleep. He heard a loud knock as if the ball collided with a door and then the giggles erupted before the two boys ran into the room.

The door was shut harshly while the giggles continued and a man yelled from outside frustratingly. "It isn't your fucking golf course, assholes!"

Jungkook grinned with an I-warned-you-dumbasses face. Jimin groaned and plopped on the bed, turning his face to the other side so he wouldn't have to see the boy. "Night!"

"Good night!" Taemin reciprocatively yelled.

An hour later, Taemin was in deep sleep, and so was Jungkook. Jimin was half asleep when he grunted on Jungkook kneeing him in the ribs. His glare in the dark dissolved without condescending the other.

Wide awake, Jimin sat up and kept staring at the boy who tried every few minutes to hump over to his side. Getting an idea, Jimin placed a separator of pillows in the middle of the bed and saw Jungkook immediately hugging them and stopping the movement.

"That's how you sleep?" Jimin chuckled and of course, he didn't get the response.

**

Everyone was waiting for Jimin to join them at the breakfast table. When he arrived, the classmates smiled and greeted him. "You are late," Taemin complained. The boy was the roommate so Jimin ended up warming up a little with him overnight more than what he did during their study sessions.

"Sleeping with Jungkook is like asking God to kill you, but he is not in the mood so he decides to only partially kill you in bits and chunks." Jimin didn't supervise his voice and let the boy hear it too.