She didn't wait for his reply but took steps towards Kavish's cabin. Ravi tried to stop her, "Miss Chauhan, as you know boss doesn't like anybody to enter his cabin. Why don't you wait in guest room? I will inform boss as he will finish his meeting."

Deepika said with dark expression, "I am not anybody. He won't say if I will wait for him in his cabin."

She didn't wait and opened Kavish's cabin. Ravi rubbed his temple with frustration. He knew her character very well. He couldn't offend her but he was worried if Suhana and Deepika met, what will happen?

Deepika entered and gave order to Ravi for sending refreshments. Ravi didn't know what to do. He couldn't inform his boss about Deepika because the conference call was important and he couldn't disturb his boss in between that's why he waited for finished the conference call.

Meanwhile, Suhana was unaware what was waiting for her into Kavish's cabin. She was excited and nervous to meet him. After that incident, she was going to meet him. She thought many times and practiced what to talk him  and how to start. But she felt more nervous. She took deep breath and controlled her nervousness. She bought his favourite snacks in way. She ate with him many times that's why she knew very well his taste. He was always busy and Ravi told her sometimes Kavish misses his meal. She was worried for him but she couldn't do anything. That's why she thought to buy him snacks as apologize for waiting her.

She entered into his company without any problems. Ravi informed already to security team and front desk about her. Nobody could stop her to enter in Singh group. Suhana already had entry pass that's why she could enter and exit anytime into his company like it was hers. Even, Suhana didn't know about it. If she knew, she doesn't care.

She got into his private elevator with entry pass because she didn't want anybody knew about his and her.

In the floor, everybody has habit to see her that's why they didn't react much. But they saw another woman few minutes ago to enter boss's cabin. The new employees didn't know about Deepika but the older knew. They were curious to know what will happen. But they controlled themselves because they knew his boss's temper and They didn't want to lose their job. The company paid them very well and its their honor to work into this company. That's why they controlled their curious.

Ravi just left because he got an important call which he couldn't avoid. That's why he missed when Suhana came.

Suhana noticed everyone looked her differently but she didn't think much. She held the handle of door and entered. Because Kavish told her before that she didn't need knock. She used it and didn't think to much.

Suhana entered into cabin and said cheerful, "Kavish...." But she stopped when she looked another woman into his chair.

Deepika looked at her disdain and scolded, "Don't you have any manner? Don't you know to knock before enter into someone's office?" Deepika looked at Suhana from head to toe and frowned. She thought, 'How can he take liking that type of girl?' That girl is not compare to even her toe. Deepika already investigated about Suhana before coming here. After investigation, Deepika found Suhana has not merit but Deepika was confused why did Kavish take liking Suhana when he never notice any girl before? That's why she was secured that there was no girl into Kavish's life except her. Deepika has confidence that one day Kavish will accept her. That's why she was enjoying her days into foreign in hope that when she will return she will marry Kavish. But when Deepika heard there was a girl who was beside Kavish, she rushed back to country and investigate about that girl.

As Deepika was looking at Suhana, Suhana was also looking Deepika. Suhana was confused who she was? Deepika worn red designer dress and had make up. She was dressup from head to toe. Suhana admitted the girl infront of her is beautiful. Suhana knew other party was not common like her but she belongs to high society.