Chapter 22 | Fears🔥

Start from the beginning

After another ten minutes in search of the kitchen I finally come across a door with a lot of talking behind it.

I slowly open the door to make sure I'm not walking in the wrong room. As I see my family as well as the Ricci's I enter what appears to be the dining room.

"Hello son we're just waiting for Manon and her friends to arrive. How did you sleep?"

"Oh okay and I slept good. The bed was really comfortable."

Just as I finished my sentence Manon and her friends arrive. Manon takes a seat at the head of the table and her friends sit on either side of her.

Not even a minute later maids come in placing lots of food on the table. Making a sort of buffet so you can choose what you want to eat. There are salty things as well as sweet, unhealthy and healthy ...

As everyone is grabbing their food, I remember last night when I stood outside of Manon's room. I start looking around at everyone to look for a sign who she was with. As I come across Misha I see that his neck has e couple of hickies.

Something inside of me tightens at the tought of them together. I quickly disregard the feeling. I don't have the right to feel like this, as long as I don't grow any balls to ask her out or even have a decent conversation with her.

During breakfast I have decided that I want to start spending more time with Manon so for an easy start I'll ask if we can work out together. I'm also curious to see her workout routine. She has a lot of muscles, they're all well defined but she's not bodybuilder jacked yk.

"Manon?" I call her name trying to hget her attention.

"Hmm?"

"I was wondering if could join your workout someday. I'm curious to see what exercises you do to stay in such good shape. Maybe I can use some of them in my own routine."

"Yeah sure. I workout every morning I start at around 5am and go on for about 3 hours. With a break after around an hour."

"Okay."

Damn man no wonder she's in such good shape even I don't work out that much. I wonder if I would do her routine would I get in even better shape than I am right now?

I look around the table and my eyes caught Kenzo looking at me, he looks angry but happy at the same time? Weird.

After breakfast everyone goes back to their respective rooms. I hear a knock on my door and tell the person to come in.

Kenzo comes in and walks over to me.

"Hey man." He says

"Hey what's up? You looked a little mad down there during breakfast."

"Yeah, I wanted to talk about that with you. You know I love you like you're one of my brothers right?"

"Yeah I know."

"Good. Now I've seen the way you look at Manon. The first time you saw her and when she was covered with other people's blood at your house and al that you were looking at her like she was the only one in the room.

So I'm going to ask a question and I want you to answer honestly. Do you like Manon? Like you would date her?"

Fuck. I didn't really think that anyone really noticed well besides my brother or sister, I was think that one of them must have noticed something. But I guess it is to be expected that Kenzo noticed something, he is my best friend after all.

"Yeah I do."

He takes a deep breath and to be honest I'm nervous and scared to hear his answer.