"Shall I take the heart or the Pooh?" he asked.

"It's just Pooh."

He nodded and took it. He scratched his head so hard that he couldn't get it. I just laughed at him here. I thought he knew it.

"It's annoying, he doesn't want to get it."

He already paid for a lot of tokens there but he hasn't got even a teddy bear yet. So I told him to try, it was good and he agreed. He said he was annoyed because he couldn't get it. He said he even said that the machine might be broken, I was just shaken.

"It's close! I'll get it! Gyu, look!" I said happily like a child. Beomgyu applauded when I got the teddy bear. I immediately took it and showed it to him.

"You really got Pooh, congrats!" he said happily. I smiled and I hugged what I got. My eyes just widened when he kissed me on the cheek.

"You've already kissed me a lot." I said.

"I love you."

My eyes widened even more at what he said. I bit my lower lip to stop myself smiling. I just held his hand.

"I love you too, come on!"

He is annoying. He really makes me nervous every second and every minute.

"Here! Here! I know this!" he even bragged and paid there so he could play the fishing game there. You just have to catch a rubber duck right there in the boat. It looks easy but he's far away so it's hard to catch. In the end, this guy apparently only got a keychain. I know he's still trying.

"You don't know."

I was stunned as we walked. He just attached the panda keychain he got to my shoulder bag.

"Just stared!" he was defending himself. "Here! I'm good at it, promise!" he taught there in another game. You will shoot the glasses. You have to fall to get the prize.

"You're just wasting money." I said and scratched my head. I didn't do anything because he had already paid for it and stood next to the three men who were also playing. Beomgyu took the gun and even closed one eye. You really thought so he can get it but he's already shot three but still no glasses are falling.

"Deceitful! The bullet is too weak! Maybe it's a scam!" he complained.

"It's not a scam!" defended the man guarding it. "Some have won prizes before. You just don't know." he added.

"What did you say?!"

Gyu looked like he was fighting so I pulled him back. He sniffed and paid again because he was determined to get at least one. I just landed on my forehead. It's embarrassing. My date looks like a child today. Aish. Gyu was really practicing in the air how to shoot him. I rolled my eyes and took the gun from him. He looked at me.

"I'm going to play, you don't know." I teased him and smiled foolishly at him. He pouted. I fired the gun. Two glasses fell so I tried again, but only five fell so it wasn't that big I got the prize. At least something fell, unlike Beomgyu.

I got a small penguin stuff toy. I immediately heard Beomgyu's complaint that the gun had favoritism. The officer was even accused and said that he was cheated. The officer was strange. I immediately covered his mouth and left. The noise was loud.

While we were walking and looking for other toys, he touched my hand again. I just ignored him, I'm used to it.

"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat? Or maybe you still want to play." he said.

"Let's eat, dinner. It's going to be night." I said. He nodded and we went out of the arcade. We walked to a restuarant. It was just near here so we got there quickly.

We sat down and ordered food. I chose their menu and I was surprised because the price was expensive. I was embarrassed to choose. Beomgyu may run out of money because of this. Why else would he want to eat here? The expensive is so expensive. I bit my lower lip. It is difficult to choose what to eat.

"Are you okay?" Beomgyu asked and looked at me and held my hand.

"Are you sure we're going to eat here? It's expensive, you might run out of money."

He chuckled. "It's okay. Don't be afraid, you choose."

I just nodded and chose. In a few moments, our food arrived. We ate right away. I can't fix the food because we're looking at each other, or just Beomyu.

"Hey, are you okay? You just want us to leave here and eat with others? I feel like you're not comfortable." Beomgyu looked at me at what he said.

"N-No, i-it's okay, Gyu, really." I said and bit my lower lip. Beomgyu must have noticed. I don't want to ruin our date so you fix Y/N.

Beomgyu held my hand and he intertwined it. I looked at my hand and looked at him afterwards.

"I love you." he suddenly said, almost a whisper.