Chapter 19

"Wow, how nice they work! Y/N, look! Woah, that's nice!" Beomgyu said in amazement as we entered. He approached the paintings made by our companions as if he were a child. "You're great!"

I rolled my eyes. He's always really playful. It's like he was just born and he just saw the paintings. Aish.

"Gyu, come here."

When I ordered him and he immediately approached me. I tapped the sit beside me so he could sit there. Immediately he sat there.

I took my brushes and was about to start when he suddenly took a picture of me. So I closed my eyes because of the flash.

"Stop that, Gyu. I'm doing something, I might not be able to focus because of you." I said. I immediately regretted why I chose him.

"You're cute here." he said, smiling while looking at my photo. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's start, let's go," I said. "Gyu, just stand in front of me. I have a hard time when you're by my side. "

"Why? Does it distruct my handsome face?"

I jokingly vomit. "Gross, ew. Hurry up!"

He laughed and stood in front of me. He was carrying my polaroid and didn't really want to let go. When I saw the bracelet I gave him on his birthday I smiled. He was still wearing it, I feel proud. Good and he kept the bracelet.

I started painting. And after a while the others finished and passed. So I hurried because it's almost over, I don't want my painting to be not finished.

"Woah! You're great Sofia, I'll buy this." Ria suddenly said and applauded when she saw Sofia's painting.

"Thanks." Sofia said and smiled. She's still good Sofia is done. She's really good. I pouted.

"Ria, Sofia, you're leaving!" Beomgyu suddenly shouted at them. Our eyes widened. "Y/N, you're good so hurry up!"

I blinked twice, no thrice.

"Beomgyu, you're ugly. Tch." Ria said and left. Sofia chuckled.

"Y/N, you can do it. Fighting!" Sofia said and went out with her painting. I took a deep breath and continued what I was doing. Just small and I'll be done. Just a little re-touch.

After a while, the one with me stood up and came out. Beomgyu and I are the only ones left.

"Y/N, is it close? My foot hurts." Beomgyu said. I felt sorry for him. I accelerated my painting and I gasped when I finished, at the same time the bell rang. Beomgyu clapped and approached me.

"Woah, you're great!" 

Beomgyu and I got up to hand over my work to our professor. When we arrived at his office, Beomgyu took my painting and took a picture of it. Then he gave it to me. I went into the office and gave it to him. That's for prof. Then I went out.

Beomgyu and I walked to a canteen near our school. Gyu and I were suddenly hungry. I'll treat Beomgyu now, that's his price for coming with me.

"Are you new to coming with me. here? I just saw you." said the saleswoman. It looks like I just saw her here. Is she new too?

"Ahm yes." I said and pointed to what I was going to buy. I just bought a sandwich and water. I was surprised when suddenly someone put food on my tray. When I looked, it was Beomgyu.

"Wait, just a sandwich is my appetite!" I insisted.

"That's for me. Your treat right?" he said mischievously and as usual there was his smile again as he bit his lower lip. Weird guy.

I thought he would help me carry the tray in case he left me and sat down at the table near the window. Nothing. After I paid for the foods, I took the tray full of food. I was about to go to Beomgyu's table when the saleswoman spoke again.

"The man who can buy napkins for his girlfriends they shouldn't be released anymore."

I was almost drenched in my own saliva because of what I heard. I don't know if I'm going to cry with annoyance or laugh because of how weird what he said. What kind of saying is that?

I looked at the wall clock. Its almost 2 pm but I can only take one bite of my sandwich while Beomgyu has been eating food for a while.

"There are a lot of hungry people who don't have money to buy food." Beomgyu said so I immediately raised an eyebrow at him.

"I have no appetite anymore." I said and just drank some water.

"Why did you come here if you didn't feel like it?" wrinkled when he asked while still chewing a sandwich. He was really annoying, the dirt he ate. Wasn't he told 'Don't talk while your mouth is full?'

I rolled my eyes and picked up my polaroid. I took a picture of him. He posed so I smiled on his face. My eyes widened when he grabbed the polaroid and he took a picture of me. Annoying! Stolen shot so he laughed at my face. We were surprised when an elderly woman approached us.

"Looks like you're having fun. Do you want me to take a picture of you together?" the woman asked so Beomgyu and I immediately looked at each other.

"Atleast I have remembrance with a monkey." Beomgyu teased and Beomgyu immediately handed the polaroid to the woman and he took a picture of us.