Chapter 15

[ Beomgyu ]

Hey, you have plans today?
It's sunday!!

Nope.
Why?

I thought you like roaming around.
You do not want?

Yes.
Why?
You're roaming around?

Kinda.
Come on!

I'm tired, Gyu.

Aish.
Come on.
Pls!

You just chatted with me because you
want to hang out with me?

Hahaha
Yes.
Why?
Is there something wrong?
You don't want to?

Yes.
You know, I'm tired.
Okay?

Y/N, plssss!
Just for now.

No.
So don't chat with me anymore, okay? You're ruining my day, Gyu.

Ouch.
You're so bad.

Yeah yeah.
Whatever.

Come on Y/N.
PLSSSSSS.
PLSSSSS JUST NOWWWW.

I said no okay?

:<
Why?

Because I don't want to.

Please. 😭
I can't eat without you.

You have your own hands and mouth choi beomgyu.
I also don't have your food.
So wdym you can't?

I won't eat without you. 😤

+++

I rolled my eyes. Okay, I'll just go with him. I have no choice.

+++

[ Beomgyu ]

Hey, I will come.

Really?

Yes. 🙄
So where are we going?

I will tell you where. 😁

+++

I got up and started to take a bath. Then I got dressed.

"What?!"

"Honey, I can explain!"

"What? Explan huh?! What do you mean you lose your job?!"

"No, it's not like that."

"No! Urgh, I don't want your explanation. It's clear, you lose your job!"

"Honey."

"Stay away from me!"

My eyes widened when I heard mommy and daddy shout. Only now did I hear them fighting and the strength of their voices.

I immediately went down and peeked. I saw dad sitting on the sofa. Mom is no longer here, she seems to be in the room now. I approached daddy and stood beside him.

"Hey dad, are you guys okay?" I asked. Daddy looked at me and smiled, but I knew it was fake.

"We're okay baby, don't worry."

"But dad, I hear—"

"It's okay, really." he said and keeping me calm. "Where are you going?"

"A-Ahm, just hang out with friends."

"Oh, good to hear you have friends."

Not really, dad.

"Are you leaving?"

"I was about to leave but I heard you and mommy fighting."

"We have misunderstandings, baby."

I smiled and nodded. I said goodbye to daddy and left. As I was walking to where Beomgyu and I would meet I was crying. It's just sad because in the few years my parents and I have been together, I have never heard them fight like that.

I stopped walking to wipe away my tears. Beomgyu might even notice. I was about to get wipes when suddenly someone walked up to me.

"Hi—"

Beomgyu didn't finish what he was going to say when he saw my face. He looked at me. His eyes looks so concerned.

"Hey, are you okay?"

I nodded and quickly wiped away my tears. You can't cry here Y/N, hold that damn tears.

"Hey, you don't look fine." Beomgyu whispered. I bit my lower lip and looked down.

"I'm okay, I'm just tired." I walked towards the booth and Beomgyu immediately followed me.

Nothing caught my interest so I just walked and walked, until I stopped in front of the gazebo. Beomgyu was still right behind me, not saying a word. There's almost no people around the area, and the fairy lights hanging from the gazebo were the only source of brightness.

"What happened?" Beomgyu asked softly. I didn't say a word. "Hey, look at me." Beomgyu stood in front of me, holding my face. "Is there some—"

Beomgyu stopped talking when I hugged him tightly. When he hugged me back, I am finally let my tears out.

Fuck, my tears won't stop.

"Tell me, what's our problem?"