Chapter 1

"We're here."

I immediately got out of our car and inspected the new house we were moving into. Not small and not big either, the house is just right.

"Y/N, come on. Help us get our things in." mom said. I approached her and took a luggage. The weight of this luggage. It looks like everything is here. I stopped and frowned as I looked at dad blocking the door.

"Dad, you're blocking the way." I said. Dad turned to me when he heard me. He smiled and slightly scratched his head.

"I'm sorry, my daughter." he said and stepped aside so I could pass. I went in and put what I was carrying on the floor. I took my towel and wiped it on my face.

"Let's stay here for good!" mom said enthusiastically and put the luggage on the floor. Dad laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, and I'm going to a new school again."

"I'm sorry baby, let's move around the house. I found a job here and the salary is high." dad explained.

"But no need to worry, because this is where we will really live forever. Right, honey?" mom said. Papa nodded.

I sighed.

Good.

"I'll go to my room first, I'll just rest. " I said and took my luggage and went upstairs.

I just let mom and dad fix the house. They said it was okay that I wouldn't help. I've been drowsy for a while, I need to sleep. I lacked sleep because we left early earlier. This place is also a bit far.

After packing up and tidying up my room, I went to bed on my soft bed. I took my earpods and put them in my ears. I closed my eyes to sleep.

After 2 hours.

I woke up to a knock on the door. Reluctantly I got up and opened the door. Mom opened up to me.

"What do you need, mom?" I said and yawned. I'm still sleepy.

"We're going to eat."

I nodded and arranged myself first then followed mommy to the dining area.

"You're going to school tomorrow, baby. Are you excited?" said mommy. I just nodded even though my answer was not true.

I'm not excited and I'm not happy either. I had to move into a different city with no friends, again.

After we ate I told mom and dad to take for a walk outside first. I couldn't do anything at home. I didn't get dressed, I just wore my jacket, it was also a bit cold outside.

As I was on my way there I looked around. I love the place here. The many decorations hanging from the trees are also clean. And the people here seem kind.

My smile reached my ears as I passed a street foods. I really like places like this. I will come here when I have free time.

I stopped by a convenience store to purchase a drink. I then made my way to the nearest park. As I drank my drink, I looked for a spot to sit on. Luckily, there was a bench.

"Mmm." I frowned when trees gently swayed through the soft nigth breeze. It was peaceful.

I was about to put on the earpods I was carrying when I heard a faint tune from a guitar accompanied by a male's voice. I looked around, not too far from my seat, there was a guy.

He was sitting on the grass while playing that brown guitar that he has in his hands. He was actually singing too.

"I met you in the dark, you lit me up.
You made me feel as though I was enough. We danced the night away, we drank too much. I held your hair back when you were throwing up."

I closed my eyes. His melody sent calmness into my veins and I needed to hear more.

"Then you smiled over your shoulder.
For a minute, I was stone-cold sober
I pulled you closer to my chest. And you asked me to stay over. I said, I already told ya. I think that you should get some rest."

His voice never failed to amaze me. I could spend a day listening to his voice without getting bored. That's how angelic his voice to me.

"I knew I loved you then. But you'd never know. 'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go. I know I needed you but I never showed."

He seemed so precious adding his soothing voice.

"But I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old. Just say you won't let go.
Just say you won't let go."

As much as I needed to get back home now, I couldn't. The fact that I wanted to hear more of his voice held me back.

"Just say you won't let go."

He plucked a few more chords before all fell into utter silence. The chirping of the crickets dominated the scenario as I sighed contently. I heard him shuffle. I think he already got up.

I just got up and prepared myself to go home.

Who is that guy?