It Happens VII

"I was ok not being fine. I didn't ask you to reach out and hold me. I never wished for you to be beside me ever. But you did, longer than you should have. Would you now please please choose yourself. Life isn't about pleasing or making everyone happy, it's about making yourself happy."

"I am happy as long as I am with you Kang Ae-ri. I.. I love you." My eyes widened as I gasped.

"You are that shocked?" He chuckled and looked down.

"B-b-blood," I said pointing at his ear which was bleeding profusely. He just looked down and reached for my hand. Putting it on his chest. Why.. why is his heart not beating..

"I died Ae-ri ah. That day. But it wasn't the end. I came back so you could be fine." A tear rolled down my eye as I was too speechless. He died because of me. I am the reason for his death at such a young age.

I remembered all the times he used to tell me how he wanted to be a surgeon like his mother. A refined and brave one. He told me his wish was to touch the stars. He couldn't even start reaching for it. What did I do...

I fell to my knees, tears continuously flowing down.

"I am sorry... I am so sorry Man-shik ah. I am so so sorry." He crouched down and hugged me. But I couldn't feel the warmth, he feels so cold, so distant, so unreal.

"I shouldn't have left. Please come back. I am sorry please." I was sobbing and begging in his arms.

"I am back princess. I came back for you, love." I pulled away looked at him.

"Fo-for good?"

"Might be. But we should use all the time we have to make memories. Stop crying." He assured me as I hugged him again leaving a little kiss on his ear.

"I love you too."

"Cut."

Pulling away I rubbed my eyes and was about to stand up. But Jungkook's hold was still tight on my back. I looked at him confused. He leaned in a little to my ear.

"Your bra is unhooked." He whispered looking at me with his doe eyes.

"Its fine. It won't show. Don't worry." I said trying to move but he held me in place, both of us on our knees right in the middle of the set. I was starting to get shy since so many people were looking at us.

"Leave me, Koo, everyone's staring." He finally let go, hesitantly. Holding my hands he stood up and kept a hand on my back. Ugh, people are staring like we are still shooting. I gestured at the stylist and told her the issue. She held my hand and took me back to the vanity while Jungkook was still looking at my back. God.. so overprotective.

Jungkook's POV

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" Hoseok Hyung shouted as we sat in their living room.

"Hyung I had to think fast at that time, and I apologized to her afterward." He sighed and leaned back on his chair.

"Where was he? How did he even get on the set?"

"He's powerful Hyung. It would make less sense if he was not able to pass the security check."

"I can't believe this. We became murderers in a few fucking minutes."

"Hyung. We didn't do it ok? He got into an accident himself."

"But the perverted motherfucker left us to live scared our whole life. Why do these people get what they want even after death?" I tilted my head acting offended.

"What?"

"My father's one of the people you're talking about."

"Well then, he brought you up with good values, not just money and pride." I nodded my head.

"It was mom actually, dad was rarely there." Hoseok sighed as if he expected to hear something like that. Honestly, why wouldn't he?

"Where is Mrs. Jeon? Can we meet her?" He gave his crescent smile.

"She passed away when I was 15. I don't cry much when I think about it. Although it was wrong to take mom away so soon, the memories I have of her just make me smile and so happy. I don't feel like crying at all."

"That is good. Aigoo Our Jungkookie is such a strong boy." He ruffled my hair before pouring another drink.

"I sometime's hope our father wasn't there. He made the house a living hell for me and Y/n. She was extremely young when we brought her home. My mom wanted a daughter to love and care for and I wanted a little sister. But our father just wanted an heir. He pushed both of us to the limit when it came to studying or any sort of competition. I guess not even all three of us together were strong enough to oppose him. I.." He cleared his throat as I could hear the crack in his voice.

"I tried to be the best brother for Y/n but it gets extremely overwhelming when I can't handle her tantrums. She seems so much in pain and all I can do is wait for her to calm down."

"Sometimes.. waiting is the best option. We need to do everything as the time comes even if it is comforting our loved ones." I said looking down remembering a few of my incidents. It does hurt so much to see the one you love in agony.

"We would be crying if this was soju." Hyung chuckled and I looked away wiping my fake tears. Hearing a hearty laugh from him, that's when the love of my life walked in.

"They canceled it."

"What?"

"They canceled the drama." I stood up and walked towards her.

"Someone posted our picture and they said they need to call off the drama until further notice." I looked at the picture of me and Y/n. Wait.. that's my house. WTF who took that picture in my house.

"Jungkook isn't that your house." I nodded still confused.

"Who can get inside your house? That's not safe Jungkook."

"The rich brat." Me and Hoseok hyung said at the same time.

This shady guy who was hired by that rich brat's father keeps following us. He was holding a gun pointing at Y/n on the set today. I noticed and I needed a reason to not let her walk away alone. But my house, this is getting out of hands.

"A rich brat who? Ju-Kyung? But he got into that accident."

We both explained to Y/n what exactly happened that night and about today morning as well.

"A.. gun.." She was shocked and I could sense the fear in her voice. Holding her hand I placed it near my lips.

"Don't be scared ok? I will keep you safe." She took her hand away.

"I am not scared. I am just surprised. Why didn't you tell me? I wanted to see it. I have never seen a real gun before." Hyung left a long sigh which I couldn't detect was exactly relief or disappointment.

"You're so annoying you know that?" Hyung spoke as Y/n looked at me with a pout.

"Koo, am I annoying?"

"Cutely annoying." She rolled her eyes and was about to retort back when we heard a loud bang on the door.

__________________________________________________________________

Spoiler alert!! I am back from the dead.