Jimin's eyes widen when he saw eric in the group of seniors. Eric is also in dance club?! He didn't tell him when they talked at the club! Jimin wanted to talk to him but he felt that it will be awkward since eric didn't text him after the night at the club.

So jimin nervously looked down to hide his face making sure that eric doesn't notice him.

" Hey guys we're so sorry the seniors are here so can we audition them first? Since they're lesser in number?" Our dance teacher asked as students nodded. Fortunately for jimin eric still haven't noticed him.

The seniors began auditioning and jimin's eyes widen at how good they all were. They definitely have more experience than him.

" Okay eric! Our bestest in hip hop go!!" The teacher cheered and jimin looked at him as Eric took his position. ' so he's in hip hop ' jimin thought before focusing back on Eric.

His eyes widen as if it will almost come out of his sockets when he saw eric dancing. His moves were so sharp and smooth and he was executing the moves like a pro. Jimin really admired his dance and wished to learn a lot from him. But obviously it will be weird to ask. He is usually mostly focused on contemporary so it will be good if he tries other style as well.

After eric was finished everyone clapped and cheered for him along with jimin.

" Okay guys it's lunch those who are left they can come back again after lunch."the teacher announced before students started to scatter out of the room. Eric was picking up his bags to go as well but he suddenly stopped his the moments when he saw jimin picking up his bag as well.

" Jimin?!" Eric shouted suddenly making jimin flinch and look at him startled.

Jimin eyes widen as he started nervously fidgeting when eric came towards him. Jimin don't want to hear eric say that he finds him boring and that's why he didn't text jimin. It will hurt.

" Hey..... it's been long huh? How are you?" He asked softly trying to look in jimin's eyes but jimin was too nervous to make eye contact.

Eric noticed jimin's nervousness and thought that maybe jimin didn't wanted to talk to him.

" Uhm...sorry it's okay if you don't wanna talk........... I just thought to catch up to you since you didn't reply to my texts but seems like you're still uncomfortable after that truth and dare game." Eric said scratching the back of his neck embarrassed but jimin confusedly looked up at him.

" You.......you texted me?" Jimin asked with wide eyes.

" Yeah I did .......but you didn't reply so I thought....." Eric said and jimin took out his phone to check but he didn't found anything.

" But.......I didn't get your text" he said and Eric furrowed his eyebrows.

" You didn't...... that's strange......I sended the message the next day after the party."

" I'm so sorry eric but I didn't get it so I thought maybe you are the one who didn't wanted to talk to me" jimin said and they both laughed at their own misunderstanding.

" Well anyway now you know.....let's properly exchange number" eric said and they exchanged numbers giving a missed call and even a text to each other and kept smiling like idiots.

" You're really good at dancing. I loved your performance just now" jimin complimented

" Thank you........you do contemporary dance right?" Eric asked and jimin nodded.

" Yeah but how do you know I mean I haven't seen you before here in dance room." Jimin asked.

" Yeah seniors are alloted different timings. But.......... one time I forgot my bag in the class and...........and I saw you dancing and it was contemporary style so........that was the first time I saw you by the way." Eric said suddenly becoming shy.

Jimin blushed hard at Eric's words.

" O...oh but actually........I only know contemporary........I've learned hip hop a bit........but I think I need to practice more..........I loved your dance so much that I almost asked you to teach me but you must be busy" jimin said shyly as Eric looked at him fondly.

" I can teach you if you want I'm not that busy." Eric said and jimin looked at him with wide eyes.

" Really? You'll help?" Jimin asked and Eric nodded chuckling at jimin's shocked expression.

" Then I'll text you later maybe.......tell me if you need some lessons......and all the best for your audition......... we'll probably be practicing together if you get selected" eric said picking up his bag and jimin nodded.

" Thanks Eric......oh wait you're older than me ......." Jimin was mumbling to himself but eric heard it as he looked at jimin smiling fondly.

" You can call me hyung" he said before waving at jimin and walking away as jimin just looked at him and then smiled shyly.

He was happy that it was just a misunderstanding and Eric actually wants to be friends with him.

                 TO BE CONTINUED

HEY LOVLIES

I HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING THE STORY. PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SUPPORT.

ALSO I WANTED TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT I'M WORKING ON ANOTHER STORY.

IT'S GONNA BE A JIKOOK/ VMIN STORY AND A MAFIA AU.

I'LL DROP ITS INTRODUCTION ONCE THIS STORY IS FINISHED.

OKAY SEE YA , TAKE CARE

BYE BYE LOVES