xii. 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"That's the right equation?" Vera gave a grin as he smiled. "Fucking finally."

"Congratulations, Princess Vera." Alexander beamed at her.

"You know she told us we didn't have to call her that." Henry tossed one of his erasers behind Vera to fall in Alexander's lap.

"I like it." he said back honestly. "Sounds...fancy."

"Very." Vera agreed, moving into her next problem.

Henry watched Wilhelm walk from the school, his security not too far behind. "Hey, V?"

She hummed.

"How come you don't get cool security like your brother does?" he asked her, glancing her way as she looked over from her problem. "Aren't the two of you on the same level now?"

"Yeah, but..." Vera trialed off, looking for a way to describe what she meant. "The security is more to make sure Wilhelm doesn't mess up. Like, so he is a good role model and doesn't do anything bad."

"And they don't think you need someone like that?" Henry gave a snort in her direction.

Alexander threw his eraser at Henry with an look, trying to tell him to knock it off.

"It's more important for him to make good decisions. That's what my mother says." Vera nodded her head, looking back down at her paper to see where she'd left off. "Like, because he does all the talking and needs to be on level A. Mom doesn't really want me to do that."

"But, you're really good at talking." Alexander said honestly from the right side of her. "You read three chapters to us without even messing up one word."

Vera gave a shrug. "It's just what my mom wants."

"But she does all the things she wants Wilhelm to do. And you'll be in her place one day." Henry went in, clearly more comfortable at pushing boundaries with Vera then Alexander ever will be. "Shouldn't you be doing the same thing?"

"Yes, I should." Vera looked over at him with a half grin. "But she gets to choose. And she just thinks Wilhelm and Erik were better options then me."

"I think you'll make a good queen." Alexander gave her a soft smile, his elbow touched hers.

"Yeah, and you should just do it all anyways. Better then having to just sit there and be quiet." Henry shrugged, leaning over to look down at her paper. "Why do you write your fives so weird?"

"My fives look weird to you?" Vera asked oddly.

"Almost like a S." he nodded.

"She also writes her sevens oddly." Felices voice rung, August and her standing before their table. "Do you care if we join the three of you?"

"We're finished. It's all yours." Vera shut her books tightly, securing them in her bag.

"See you later." Henry nodded to August, joining Alexander and Vera, who were arms linked, Henry's thrown around Vera's shoulder as they were off once again.

kylie speaks

miss felice and
vera hour

Vera bläddrade igenom sin gamla text med Erik. Varje morgon testade han och påminde henne att ta hennes medicin. Hon hatade det så mycket, det gjorde henne galen och de flesta gånger skickade hon bara långfingret tillbaka. Men nu, nu skulle hon göra allt för att han skulle säga henne att ta sin dumma jävla medicin igen. Flaskan hissade henne på hennes nattduksbord och stirrade på henne och Eriks röst skrek från var och en av pillerna för att ta dem.