She is so naive trying to patch the problems of the world. When it was still the era of peace, she could intervened however due to her supposedly blunder, she been forbidden to descend or interact with her creations other than giving titles of saviours such as heroes and great sages or giving oracle about some impending disaster that would engulf the world.

If the goddess only could intervened, the problems could be resolved.

"Hmm? There's nothing really I can't do about this point? It's been hundreds of thousands of years can't still manage to stop them from further bloodshed" she thinks again and again then decided "Let's go outside, and ask for a advice..."

Then, moving out of her mansion. She immediately saw her fellow goddess "Hey Aine" The attention of the person was directed to her "It's been a while" she said, even though she didn't leave her room for almost two hundred thousand years.

"Oh... Morning Alumina how's going?" Seeing alumina scratching her head, Aine asked "Is there something bothering you?"

"My creations are fighting each other"

"....? Why not leave them be? Your sentence of non-interference will expire around 800,000 years from now right?" For the beings whom are able to live for eternity. A million or hundreds of millions of years passing are just something like yesterday for them.

"No... That's bad" Troubled by the childish tendency of her fellow. Aine suggested "Can't you summon a hero from another world?"

"Hero? Summons?"

"It's a new trend within the higher realm where a troubled divine beings summoning another worlders to save or protect their creations from a certain disaster bringing scenarios"

"Ha? Are we even allowed to summons the creations of other gods?"

"Well of course there's a process"

"What is that?"

"Something like the person you are allowed to summon are no longer existing in their original world or simply they passed away"

"So we are taking souls here then reincarnate them?"

"That's it"

"So we can freely chose?"

"Nah... It's a random"

"That's having a lot of risk of summoning some incompetents or useless and risky heroes for us"

"Sure thing"

"Can you teach me how to summon?"

"Actually...You need to teach your creations with the summoning spell but. Ops I forgot that you cannot do any interference" Then Aine paused. "What about this? Induced summoning?"

"Induc...? It's kinda forcibly?"

"You got it...Induced summons is a summoning that forcibly reincarnating a certain soul without a need for a summoning seal however you need to prepare inanimate body before transferring that soul like a golem or something similar--another thing about this, induced summoning mainly used by other divine beings to have their creations learn a lesson coz they are sometimes prone to be outlaws and savages which very useful for gathering devotions in the midst of hopelessness against the onslaught of those reincarnators"

"Are they demon lords?"

"No? It's not quite right because it's up to the reincarnators if they wanted to be a hero or demon lord"

"I see...that's not an option"

"Why though? You could use the induced reincarnators as a hero that will save or enlighten your creations or a demon lord that will force the people of each races to unite against them you know? Killing two birds with one stone right"

Alumina thinking, Aine indeed right however her conscience saying that's ain't good. She currently balancing the pros and cons of the idea. "I've decided...let's summon however that person is...." She said something incomprehensible for a moment

Aine smiled at the response "Got it lemme synchronized with you first"

"Kay"

Then, a large magic circle manifested, followed by a blinding flash of light that dissipated immediately then a boy could be seen walking. By his looks, they could infer that boy are just your average folk or simply nothing special about him.

"Is this a mistake isn't it?"

"Maybe? however he might have some weird awakening after reincarnation like having a psychopathic tendencies or heroic delusions that might help your problems about your creations"

".....Let's do it" It's do or nothing for alumina thus the process began, hoping this person will help to bridge and patches the relationships of her fragmented denizens. "Please..." She muttered as she gazed on the person on the magical screen.
_________________________________________________

This is prequel to the main series about 4/5 to 15 chapters for vol.1, and the vol. 2 is the main series.

*Wanna make alumina as aqua here but unfortunately made it cringe due to her ridiculous naive personality.

*Lastly be advised it will be a semi slowlife theme novel.

*The settings and logic here I Kinda cracked it a lot.

*Depends on the reception after 3 months, I might entirely unpublished or put a permanent hiatus status on it