Chapter 2: A Decision

Start from the beginning

S/N: Do you really mean it, Dad...?

Y/N; Of course I do! You're MUCH stronger than I was when I was your age! You just need some proper training, and we'll get there! I know that you can be a great warrior some days!

The moment was then interrupted by the noises of both of your stomachs growling. The both of you went wide eyed before S/N bursted into a fit of laughter.

Y/N: But...even the strongest Warriors get hungry...let's go grab lunch! I'm sure your mother's cooked us something good!

S/N: Okay!

With that you picked him up and let him sit on your shoulder as you brought him inside. And like you said, Yang, with the help of almost all of your other wives had cooked up a massive feast for all of you.

Each of your wives enjoyed cooking different kinds of foods. So every day when it was time to eat, you were greeted by foods of all kinds of variety.

Y/N: Oh man!! All of this looks great!! Thanks so much, ladies!!

Yang: It's our pleasure, Y/N!

Y/N: Sorry if it's a lot of work, I know it can be annoying at times. I just love to eat!

Asia: N-No, Y/N! We'd never be annoyed by cooking for you! You always support and protect us when in need, after everything you've done for us this is the least we can do for you!

Tsuyu: She's right! We're always here for you! And you don't have to be so concerned, we'd much rather do this than whatever they have planned at school.

Sucy: I agree. You worry too much for us.

Yang: I personally think Cooking is fun! Now eat up! Your food's going to get cold!

Y/N: You guys...how did I get with such nice women...?

You, S/N, and Chloe all sat down at the table together. You and S/N put your hands together as Chloe, not really understanding why, did the same about 3 seconds after.

Y/N: Thank you for the meal!

With that being said, you started to chow down on the wonderful feast that your wives had cooked up. At the same time, several knocks could be heard at the door as Kirishima came running down the hall.

Kirishima: I got it!

Eye-Catch