A New Home

The four of you ran through Clay's door. You guessed you were supposed to call him that in person. You knew that he was rich, but his house was really nice. The walls were painted nicely, and he had expensive and fancy looking funiture. The house looked like a comfortable and cozy place to live.

"Welcome to your new home," Clay joked.

Clay's TV was giant, along with his soft couch. As Clay showed Sapnap and George their rooms, you looked around the living room. There was something on the couch. As you looked closer, it was a cat. Patches! Of course, Clay always talked about his cat. She was adorable. As you sat down on the couch, the patched tabby curled up on your lap.

You smiled as the sound of purring filled up your ears. You heard laughing from the others and they walked into the modern room to see you and Patches. "Oh, hey!" You laughed.

 Clay blushed as he looked at you. "Aw, how cute. Y/N is sitting with Patches," Clay smirked.

 "I just wanted to give her the attention she needed," You argued.

Sapnap laughed. "You want Y/N to give you more attention than Patches."

 Clay pushed him onto George. "Oh, shut up!" He wheezed.

 You just shook your head in laughter and sat up. "Where's my room?"

Clay paused and his face turned red. "Well, I didn't have enough rooms ready. It might be ready later on, but I'm moving an extra bed into my room for you." 

Your jaw dropped. "Well, at least I get my own bed. But really, Clay?"

Clay just sat there with a smirk and motioned toward his room. You spotted a mistletoe at the front of the bedroom hallway.