Plane Ride

Today was the day. You were at the airport with your airpods in. You were on facetime with Dream, but he had his camera off of course. 

"Just show me your face now," You complained. 

Dream laughed at your annoyed expression on your camera. That's when his camera turned on. "I'll show you a bit."

He showed a bit of his hair and the very side of his face. You could just tell that he was handsome. 

Y/N took a screenshot

You saw Dream's cheek go bright red. He turned off his camera. "Woah, Y/N, why are you taking a screenshot of that?" 

"It was an accident." Dream did his usual wheeze.

 "I've got to get on my flight, I'll see you soon!" You exclaimed. He turned his camera on to show his hand waving goodbye.

"Have a safe flight, Y/N!"

After the plane took off, you sat by the window seat and looked at the beautiful and fluffy clouds. 2 and a half hours until you arrived at the airport. Your airpods were still in, but you couldn't call Dream to due to the internet. And you didn't want to wake the sleeping boy next to you. You hated being woken up also.

The waiting time passed.

The plane landed, and you were rushing around the airport looking for Sapnap and George. Their flight was slightly earlier, so they were going to pick you up and drive back to Dream's house.

You were scanning the giant crowd of people, and that's when you saw them.

You saw George's fluffy black hair and Sapnap's dirty blonde hair. They had big smiles on their faces and held up a giant sign. It read, Welcome the Idiot, Y/N, to Florida! (P.S. She's here to see her boyfriend, Clay.)

A laugh came out of your mouth and you sighed. In less then a second, you ran over to them and fell into their arms. "Should I keep calling you Sapnap in person?" You said, happy tears streaming down your face.

"Sure, but I don't think I'm going to ever let you go," He whispered.

 George agreed as tears were in both of their eyes. "It's so glad to finally meet both of you," You smiled after leaving the embrace. 

George nodded, and Sapnap smiled. "Let's drive back to Dream, shall we?"

You agreed until you ran into a tall dirty blonde boy.