Car Ride

George requested to drive and almost fought Dream for it. He complained because it was his car, but George wanted to drive it for some odd reason. You almost called shotgun, but Sapnap and Dream requested that you sat in the back with them.

Of course, you had to sit inbetween them. George was blasting music as loud as he could and you wondered if he made you sit between them on purpose. "Did you want to torture me, Gogy?" 

Dream and Sapnap were singing at the top of their lungs. Their singing was terrible.

George laughed. "Hm, possibly." 

You shrunk down as Dream patted your head. "Aw, don't cry, Y/N." 

You crossed your arms and playfully pushed Dream. He frowned. "Hey!" He yelled, pushing you back.

That caused Sapnap to join in. "I feel left out," George complained.

 Dream wheezed again. "You wanted to drive, weirdo!" 

You stared at Dream. "Y/N is staring at me, I think she's in love with me." 

You laughed and smiled at Dream's remark. "I was just looking, idiot," You giggled. 

Sapnap rolled his eyes as you turned a corner. "Do the two of you ever stop flirting?" Sapnap questioned.

Dream smiled and you protested against Sapnap's words. "We're here!" George announced.