epilogue

It's been two years since The Windsor Massacre and four years since The Woodsboro Massacre. I ended up dropping out of Windsor, so did Billy and Stu. They were making another Stab movie on the killings in Windsor. My life as a horrible horror film inspired me to write a book. Of course the book was based on my life and what really happened. I had added and changed a few things. And it became New York's best seller. 

SCREAM 
New York Times Bestseller
By Y/N Macher 

 A thrilling twist on the true story of the GhostFace killings on 1996 in Woodsboro, California and on 1998 in Windsor, Ohio

 A thrilling twist on the true story of the GhostFace killings on 1996 in Woodsboro, California and on 1998 in Windsor, Ohio. Y/N Macher tells.story of what happened to her and. her friends with a horrifying twist. This novel is truly a real killer. 

Billy had proposed a few months ago and of course I said yes! Stu was pretty hyped about that. His unofficial brother became his official brother. Stu has even settled down with someone. We moved all back to Woodsboro. Moved up into the hills not far from where our parents were. Billy and I have a house set far back and surrounded by the woods. Stu is just down the road. And don't worry I didn't forget about Randy. Randy decided to finish school and graduated this year. He moved back to California but lives in Hollywood now. Things have been quiet besides the occasional horror buff who want autographs from people who "survived'' two massacres. If they only knew the truth.