6

"Hey, what happened out there?" Billy asked. "He was there. He was there and he had the knife. I'm not crazy, Billy" I said. "Hey, I believe you, Okay? We're going to find who this fucker Is. Think he can take my work for his own," he started to mumble. "I just want to leave," I told him. 

I was sitting on a bench that circled around a tree with Randy, Dewey, Gale, and her cameraman. We were talking about what had happened to me today in the theater. Billy and Stu were in class.  "Okay, let's assume the killer is recreating Woodsboro," Gale said. "Assume? There is no assumption, Gale, that he is recreating Woodsboro. I mean the names, the ghostface costume, the call at the sorority house," I said. Before she could answer her phone rang. She picked her phone up and flipped the bottom down. "Yes?" She asked. After a few seconds she answered the other person. "I'll have to call you," she said then hung up. 

"That doesn't explain y/n's attack. Y/N wasn't killed in Woodsboro," Dewey said. "Wasn't for a lack of trying. The killer's trying to finish what was started," Randy said. "Well, you're under protection, right?" Gale asked. "Yeah," I said and looked over at the two men who still continue to follow me around. Gale's phone rang again and she flipped it open. "What?" She asked, annoyed. "Tell Bob I'll call him back," she said and hung up. "When she start smoking?" Dewey asked. "Ever since those nude pictures on the internet," Randy told him. "Her head, Jennifer Aniston's body," I said. "Anyway, you're forgetting something. In Woodsboro, there were more victims before the homestretch- Tatum, my cameraman, Himbry," Gale said. 

"Time out! I don't need to be heading about no dead cameraman, all right? Now, I'm warning you guys. I am a verb away from vacatin' these premises. I'm gonna get me some coffee, donuts, Prozac, see if I can find some crack, Special K- "X," not Malcolm- And I'll be back when you guys start talking about something a little more save by the bell-ish, all right?" Gale's camera said and walked away. "He's kind of sketchy," I said. "Don't worry about him," Gale said. "If the killer is following a pattern, maybe we can figure out who's next," she said. "I wouldn't follow the killer's pattern. We were all involved in Woodsboro. Could be any one of us," Dewey said. 

"Okay, so what do you want to do, bonehead? Sit here and wait and see who drips next?" Gale asked. "Well, I don't know. Phonehead," Dewey said. Gale's phone rang for the third time and Randy snatched it off the bench. "Gale's not here!" He said frustrated. His eyes widened and his mouth fell open. He took the phone away and covered the bottom of it with his hand. "It's him," he said. "Who?" Dewey asked. "The killer. He can see us," he said. My body stiffened, I stood up and I looked around. "Just keep him on the phone," Dewey told him. "What do you want me to say?" Randy asked. "I--I don't know. Just keep talking. Y/N, stay with Randy. Cine on, Gale," Dewey said and they walked off. 

Randy put the phone back to his ear. "Uh-hi," he said. "So what's your favorite scary movie?" He asked. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. "Yeah, what do you care about? Let 'em have their fun," he said. "So, uh- what's up?" He asked. I stand close by to him as I scanned the campus for anyone who had a phone. "Showgirls. Absolutely frightening. What's yours?" Randy asked. I saw two girls and ran over to them, snatching the phone out of the girl's hand. "What's your problem?" She asked. I heard another female voice on the other end and handed it back. "Sorry," I mumbled. 

Randy and I walked away and spun in circles. "Wait, let me guess. The House On Sorority Row? Dorm That Dripped Blood? Splatter University? Graduation Day? Final Exam?" Randy listed off movies. "Am I close?" He asked. All of a sudden someone slammed into Randy and I let out a small scream. The guy ran past him and caught a football. "Fucking Christ!" I said. "Is that the best you can do? Because Billy and Stu were much more original," Randy said. My head snapped towards him. He just looked at me and shrugged his shoulders. The only thing going through my head was How? When? Why didn't he say anything? 

"Fuck you!" Randy yelled into the phone. We saw a guy walking out of the building in front of use talking on a phone, so we ran after him. Randy grabbed him. "Shit!" The guy said in surprise. "Sorry," Randy apologized. "Oh, yeah? Well, let's redirect a moment, Mr. I'm-So-Original. Where's your innovation? Why copycat two high school loser-ass dickheads?" Randy started. I was still looking around campus but I was also listening to him. I was still wondering how he knew it was them and why he never turned them In. "Stu is a fucking pussy-ass wet rag," he said. I turned and looked at him and he put his free hand in the air and shrugged.  He wasn't completly wrong, my brother could be a pussy sometimes.

 "And Billy Loomis- Billy Loomis! What the fuck! Jesus! What a rat-looking, homo-repressed mama's boy!" Randy ranted. I was really glad Billy or Stu weren't here right now. If they had been Randy would be a blood pulp on the ground. "Why not set your goals higher, huh? You wanna be one of the big boys? Huh? Mason, Bundy, O.J., Son-" Randy kept going. He was cut off all of a sudden when the liked came up behind him and covered his mouth, pulling him into the van. "Randy!" I screamed. I ran over to the van just as the door slid closed and locked. I started banging on the door. "Randy! Let him go you fucker! It's me you want, isn't it?" I yelled. 

I jumped back as the glass on the door broke but didn't fall out. I noticed the window was open on the passenger door so I unlocked the door and sang it open. Just as I did the driver side door shut. I thought about going after the bastard but stopped. I looked into the back and saw Randy there. "Randy! Oh, god!" I cried. Climbing in the back I dropped down beside him and looked him over. "Randy? Randy?" I cried. He had been stabbed multiple times. I heard Gale yelling Randy's name and slid the door open. Randy was barely breathing as he bled out. I tried putting pressure on the wounds. "Dewey!" I screamed. Tears flowing down my face. My hands were covered in blood. "Stay with me, Randy. Dewey!" I screamed again. 

Dewey, Gale, and her cameraman ran over. Gale screamed as I sat there crying. "What happened?" Dewey asked. I just shook my head not being able to say anything. The camera plan passed out and Dewey led Gale away. "Y/N! Y/N!" I looked up and say Stu running towards the van. He stopped short as he saw Randy laying on the floor of the van covered in blood. He looked over at me and a loud sob left my lips. "Shit. Come on. Come here," he said. He reached for me and pulled me out of the van, enveloping me into a hug. My whole body shook as I gripped his shirt with my blood covered fingers. "What the fuck happened?" I heard Billy yelling. It was silent for a few minutes before I felt Stu let go of me and Billy taking his place. "Are you hurt?" He asked. I just shook my head into his chest. He kissed the top of my head and then I heard the sirens.