8

The girl looked at me and laughed. I raised my eyebrows. "What is so funny exactly?" I asked. "Well, I mean look at you," she laughed. "And what the fuck is that even supposed to mean?" I asked. I was trying to keep my cool but I could feel the anger build up inside of me. "Well, some that look like you could never get with someone like Billy," she said. She moved beside him and I watched her slide her hand up his arm. She linked her arms around his and laid her head on his shoulder. Wjat pissed me off even more was that Billy didn't do anything about it, he just had a smile spread across his face. 

My hands curled into fists. "I suggest you remove yourself, my boyfriend." She looked at me and just smiled. "Or what?" She asked. I looked over at Billy, who was still smiling. I knew why he was doing it. He wanted me to knock this bitch out. He wanted to see a fight. And as much I wanted to beat the living fuck out of this dumb bitch, maybe even kill her, today was weighing me down on me. I watch one of my friends get murdered while I couldn't do anything to help. It was like I was back in Woodsboro watching as my friends died. The only difference was this time I wasn't sure who the killers were. 

"Right. You're just going to stand there with a smirk on your face while some slut hangs off your arm?" I asked, looking at Billy. "You want me to fight her don't you? Even after what happened today with-- which Randy," I said. The smile dropped and he sighed. As he went to pull away from her she stopped him and pulled him down towards her locking her lips on his. I saw nothing but red. The next I knew my fist was slamming into her nose. She stumbled back and I lunged only for arms to wrap around me and someone throwing me over their shoulder. "Okay! Let's go. Billy, get your shit together, man." It was Stu who had picked me. He walked out of the room and ran up the stairs. 

"Put me down, Stu!" I yelled. "Keys," he said calmly. I huffed and handed him the keys and he unlocked the door. He didn't put me down until we were inside the room and the door was shut. When he did put me down, he dropped me onto his bed. He threw the keys on the desk and kicked his shoes off before flopping down on the bed beside me. He leaned back on the pillows, hands laced together behind his head and legs crossed at the ankles. I just sat there with my legs criss-crossed. "Stu?" I whispered. "Hmmm?" He had his eyes closed. "Is--is Billy--'' I couldn't even bring myself to ask. 

Stu opened one eye and looked at me. "Is Billy what?" He asked. "Nevermind," I said, playing with the hem of my shirt. Stu sat up with a sigh. "Look, Billy is just being Billy. He was trying to get you riled up. So, no. No, he isn't cheating," be said. I looked up at him and nodded my head. "What's going on in that head of yours?" He asked. "All if this, what's going on. I don't know, Stu, it feels like this is personal. I feel like there is someone from our past who isn't involved. I saw someone watching me," I said. "Wait, wait, wait. Go back. You saw someone watching you?" He asked. I nodded. "When?" He asked. "Before I came down to look for you and Billy," I sais quietly. "Who was it?" He asked. I could hear in his voice he was trying not to freak out. 

"I don't know. They were wearing all black and they had their hood up," I told him. "Where did you see them?" He asked. "I was looking out the window and they were standing under the street light across the  street. But a truck went by and they were gone by the time it had passed,'" Isaid. He got off the bed and walked over to the window, moving the curtain to look outside. I walked over and pointed across the street. "They couldn't have been any taller than me, Stu. What if it's-- what if it's her," I said. He turned his head, his eyebrow scrunched together. "Who?" He asked. "Sidney," I whispered. He laughed at that and shook his head. 

"There is no way. Come on, y/n! You slit her throat, she couldn't have survived that can she?" He asked. "Maybe. I mean if I didn't cut deep enough to cut through anything too important. And if she didn't move and kept her heart rate even... Maybe it could be possible that she lived and somehow she kept it a secret," I said. His face dropped. "But why would she do that? Why not just go to the police and tell them what really happened?" He asked. "I don't know. Revenge. Billy killed her mother and I-- I killed her father," I said. We just stood there for a few minutes in silence. "But who's the other person? Sid wouldn't go around killing people. Someone else is doing that," Stu said. "I don't know. But it's someone who knows about what happened, like someone who figured out the truth," I said. 

"Why--" Stu was cut off by someone pounding on the door. I jumped at the noise. "Probably Billy," Stu said. He walked over and opened the door. He was right, it was Billy. "What're you guys up to?" He asked. "Just talking about who could be killing these people," Stu said. Nodded and looked at me. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let it go that far," he said. I nodded and clicked my tongue. "You're right. You shouldn't have," I said. He cleared his throat. "So, what have you come up with?" He asked. "Well, y/n thinks Sidney's alive," Stu told him. "What? Why wouldn't you think that?" He asked. "I saw someone watching me tonight before I went downstairs. I could see who it was but they weren't any taller than me. They disappeared when a truck went by," I told him. 

"Look guys, Randy knew you guys were the original killers," I told them. They both looked at me in shock. "What?" Stu asked. "When he was on the phone with the killer, he asked them why copycat. That you guys were much more original," I said. "How? Why wouldn't he snitch?" Billy asked. I just shrugged. "I don't know. But whoever it is probably already knew the truth behind Woodsboro."