I feel like flying, but maybe, w̶͚̚é̶͇'̸̻̈́r̵̳̀e̴̲̚ ̸̙͆d̵̟͝y̵̠͐ì̵̟n̷̩̈́g̴̠͒

T.W.: major c!death

Dream watched as Tommy twitched in his sleep. They'd been in the prison for almost three weeks now, almost constantly bickering and fighting.

Tommy woke up with a small gasp.

"Nightmare?" Dream asked, smirking behind his mask.

Tommy shook his head, curling up in the opposite corner, "No."

"Oh come on." Dream huffed out a laugh, "you were obviously dreaming. I saw you."

"That's fucking creepy." Tommy glared, "but it wasn't a nightmare."

Dream hummed, "then what was it?"

"Like I'd ever tell you!" Tommy snapped, standing up and moving to the lava, "SAM! SAM! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!"

Dream sighed, "he's not there Tommy."

"Shut the fuck up!" Tommy huffed, sitting down next to the lava, "I fucking hate you."

"Come on Tommy, we only have each other here." Dream told him.

"Dream? Dream. And listen to this. A fucking engrave this on you, okay? Write this into your arms, Dream." Tommy stood to face the masked man, "You don’t have me. You never have me. We don’t have each other, alright? I am. I am me and you are this fucking loser, who goes around manipulating people, lying to get what he wants. You are a fucking- You are fucking no one, man. Alright? And when I’m going to leave here. You’re not. You might have favour, you think- who is it? A fucking Technoblade is gonna about to go into this to let you out? Nonononono. Technoblade fucking hates you after what you did in exile. You think he would fucking betray me!? No, Dream. You’re a fucking asshole. You’re deluded. You’re delusional and I fucking hate you."

"Uh-hm. Okay. Yeah, but I have something Techno would want, so…" Dream shrugged with a lazy smirk, his eyes briefly darting to the smiley mark on the boys neck.

"Hm, what? What does that even fucking mean, man?" Tommy shook his head.

"It means knowledge, right?" Dream moved closer, "Knowledge."

"I don’t care." Tommy scoffed, "You don’t have knowledge. You just fucking think that you’re-"

"Why put me in prison when it doesn’t take away my knowledge? What do you think that I know?" Dream laughed, "I will get out of here. I will. And then I get revenge. And the thing is. Even when I’m in here. Even when I’m in here. I’m more powerful than you are outside."

"Dream, I-" Tommy was cut off.

Dream continued, "And that’s true. It’s always been true, and it will always be true."

"Dream. Look at me. Stop fucking talking for once in your self-obsessed life. I fucking hate you-" Tommy sighed.

"SAYS YOU!" Dream yelled.

"No! And you still keep fucking talking, don’t you?! You fucking cock! Dream. I-"

Dream punched Tommy, "You’ve been here annoying me for the last I don’t know long!"

Tommy swung back, "Are you gonna listen to me? Are you gonna listen to me or are you gonna keep talking to yourself and writing your- Oh my-! Dream. If I wanted to. Right now. I could just kill you. And the only reason I’m not is because of my friends, for Tubbo and Ranboo. Because WE need that fucking revive book, alright? That’s the only reason I’m not killing you. That’s the only fucking reason."

"Tommy. I’m never. I’m never ever going to use that revive book to help you or any of your stupid little friends, okay? I’m never. Never! I’m never going to."