Shit.

The three internet best friends froze in place due to the unexpected company. Unfortunately, the three just had to freeze in a questionable position, causing them except Minjeong to feel deadly embarrassed.

"Did we come at a bad timing?" Aeri covered her mouth to suppress her laughter.

Ning pointed her thumb outside, "I mean... we can go out if the three of you aren't finished." 

Jimin chuckled, "I feel like we just witnessed a murder or something."

"Welp..." Sakura composed herself and patted Minjeong's shoulder, "You're the most capable to explain everything, I'll be inside your room." she hurriedly stepped inside her friend's bedroom.

Ryujin cleared her throat whilst nodding her head, "Use your alexithymia!" she lightly pushed her friend towards the three figures before trailing Sakura.

Minjeong groaned, "Don't treat it like it's a superpower!"

"Because it is!"

Ryujin's voice echoed through the bedroom's corridor, causing the girl to groan once more.

With the two now out of her sight, Minjeong fixed her gaze on the entrance door and chuckled nervously.

Even though she didn't feel any embarrassment, she was still annoyed at the fact this abrupt situation happened.

This was one of the last things she wanted to happen.

Also, the thought of having more than three people inside her apartment made her grunt in dissatisfaction. This was the first time her home have gotten so crowded, she couldn't help but feel goosebumps.

Ning laid her eyes on the fabric in front of her friend, "Looks like what just happened had something to do with that blanket on the floor."

Jimin approached the blanket with curiosity, "What's with it anyway?"

Aeri followed and grabbed on the blanket, "Well there's only one way to find out!"

Minjeong swiftly stood up from her position to back away as fast as possible, "Wait! Aeri-"

"EEEP!"

———————————————

In the end, Jimin caught the bug that happened to be as big as her hand with the use of a mixing bowl and folder. She released it outside the window, then told everyone that it was fine to go out of the bedroom.

That's when Minjeong was about to request everyone to leave so that she could spend her alone time.

However, that idea immediately got overthrown once Aeri suggested that they all watch a movie since it was a good opportunity to get to know each other.

Minjeong's internet friends and real-life friends, the girl never imagined that such an event would happen.

So crowded...

Before Minjeong even realized it, everyone was already seated on her couch comfortably as well as a bunch of snacks placed on her coffee table.

She stood near the kitchen's corridor, back laid against the wall. The girl was admiring the sight that was foreign to her, well this situation did happen to her twice a long time ago.

It was when Ning and Jimin were the only friends she had. Of course, the two never interacted with each other in high school so those movie times had to be spent on each one of them separated.