Chapter 23

(*A few weeks later*)

The last few weeks have been pretty decent.

Captain Levi had to teach Hero Studies for a week and a half. Let me say, it was TERRIBLE. We had to do the normal stuff All Might would assign us, but without our quirks! He made it 5x worse.

Hange, on the other hand, is working with scientists to make a time travel or a teleportation or something device. I don't really have details on it, other than they're making it. I hope Hange doesn't mess it up, being the person she is.

Despite being separated into separate classes, Jean, Connie, and Sasha are now enrolled as transfer students at UA. Neither of them is in Class 1A or 1B, which is disappointing.

I, Armin, Connie, Jean, and Sasha, are now known as UA's stars. We are the center of attention now due to the titan invasion. We are constantly being asked questions, getting autographs, etc. I want it to stop, as well as the others.

Mikasa, on the other hand, is doing well. People have been visiting the Uniqlo store where she works since people learned that Mikasa worked there. According to Aiko, Mikasa almost got fired due to people asking and saying stuff about the titan invasion. Luckily, Aiko convinced her boss to let Mikasa keep her job.

Nothing interesting has happened in work studies either, other than the fact that people have talked about me being a titan.

Now that I am allowed to use my titan ability, I use it during my work studies and sometimes for classes.

Apart from that, everything has been normal. I miss my world, even though this one seems better.

~-~-~-~-~-~

I was doing my homework with Armin and Sasha in the spare dorm building.

"Hey, guys!!!!!!!" I heard an energetic voice greet us at the entrance.

We looked at the entrance, and it was Hange and Mikasa.

"Guess what guys?!?! We made a device that can teleport us back to Paradis!" Hange told us.

We all looked at her in shock. We're finally going home, but I didn't want to leave yet. I wanted to explore the city and hang out with my class one more time.

"I want to hang out with my class one more time." I admitted to the Scouts.

Armin and Sasha smiled. Armin told me "Sure! Let's pack up and tell Principal Nezu about this."

Captain Levi then came into the dorm building, and told us "We already told Nezu about it, and we're planning to leave about 7:30,

"Okay! Now that you mentioned it, I'm going to pack up my stuff in my dorm room." I said.

I packed up my books and put them into my bag.

After I did that, I left the spare dorm building and went to the Class 1-A dorms.

~

I opened the doors to the Class 1-A dorms.

Inside, some of my classmates were doing their homework together in the common area.

Deku looked at me, and greet me with "Hey, Eren!"

"Hi Deku!" I said.

Momo turned to look at me and asked me "What are you going to do now?"

I sweatdropped, not knowing what I should say to them.

"Well, I will be leaving the school today." I replied.