Chapter 6

I can see this happening XD

~-~-~-~-~-~

 I dashed to the alleyway where Armin and I had agreed to meet at. I looked inside the alleyway, and I saw Armin in his girl outfit with a few plastic bags. 

  I entered the alley, and Armin spotted me.

  He ran over to me, and asked me "Hey, Eren! How were work studies?"

  "It was good! What are in those bags of yours, Armin?" I responded to him.

  "One of my bags has my scout uniform in it. The others have my ODM gear parts in them." Armin replied. "Anyways, where is the place your living located at?" 

  I told him "I live in a school barracks or dormitory."

  "That's cool! By the way, where are we? It doesn't look like we are on the island." Armin asked me. 

  I said to Armin "I'll explain everything on the way. Follow me." 

  He nodded, and we walked to the nearest bus stop. 

  "What are we doing here?" Armin asked me. 

  I described to him "We're waiting for a bus. Let's say it's a better style of transportation than riding horseback."

  Then, the bus arrived. The bus door opened, and we walked in. Luckily, I got another ticket for Armin. I gave the driver my ticket. I got my phone out and pulled up my ticket email on my phone. 

  He scanned it with a device, then told us "You can go take a seat." 

  I grabbed Armin's hand and dragged him to one of the seats.

  I let go of his hand, and he asked me "Is everything okay? You seem very energetic." 

  "O-oh. I'm just excited for you to meet my new friends and to tell you more about Japan."

  "Japan? That means we aren't on the island!" Armin yelped in shock.

  Everyone started to stare at us. Armin and I looked at each other. I did a hand signal to tell Armin that he has to sit down. He sat down next to the window, and I sat down next to him.

  I whispered to Armin "Don't say things out loud. People will think we are crazy."

  "Sorry," Armin whispered back at me. 

  I felt the bus move. Armin looked outside in awe.

  I explained to him "Well, we got teleported to a place called Japan, and I go to a school called U.A. High. It's a school teaching you how to become a hero." 

  "A hero school?" Armin interviewed me.

  I nodded and continued explaining to him "There are heroes and villains in here. There are also quirks, which are a superpower that most people have. Around 80% of people have quirks. I pretend to be quirkless because of what happened when I discovered my titan ability." 

  "Oh, okay," Armin said. 

  We kept talking about Japan and society here until I felt the bus stop. Armin looked outside, and I saw wonder on Armin. 

  We got up, got our bags/cases, and exited the bus. The bus left afterward.

  "Welcome to U.A," I said to Armin. 

  I looked over to him, and I saw astonishment on his face. 

  He questioned me "So this is U.A. High."