Chapter 1

A video that I enjoy watching. (Contains cuss words)

~~~~~~~

(*Eren's POV*)

Mikasa, Armin, and I searched the titan forest to see if there were any more titans left. Levi, Hange, Conny, Jean, and Sasha were in a separate group looking around Wall Maria.

We ran into three abnormal titans. One on the right, one on the left, and one in the middle of the trail.

"I'll take the left. Armin, you take the middle titan. Ereh, take the right one. You better not use your titan ability." Mikasa instructed me.

She grabbed her flare gun, put in black ammo, and fired the signal. I and Armin did the same. We went in separate directions afterward.

My ODM grappling hooks were tied to two huge tree branches. I flung myself from my horse and landed in the trees. I hurled myself from one branch to the next, chasing the titan away.

It pursued me. I circled back and pulled my swords. I leaped and severed the nape of its neck.

"My third ODM kill!" I said as I stood up.

I felt like I was sinking into the ground as I was going to return to the horses. I lowered my head. I noticed a dark hole growing beneath me.

I was falling the next thing I knew. I was perplexed. What is the purpose of the hole? What is the depth of the abyss? I passed out while I was around 25 meters below the surface.

~~~~~

"Put your hands up!" An unfamiliar voice commanded me.

"Hey! Wake up, kid!" Another voice instructed me.

I woke up with the sun beaming on my face. I sat up and rubbed my head.

I looked around and saw men in uniform. They had their guns pointed at me.

I put my hands up, not knowing what I did wrong.

"What did I do wrong?" I asked them.

One of the men responded with "You have trespassed into U.A. High."

"Trespassed? The last thing I remember doing is killing a titan in a forest!"

They walked closer to me, and asked me "What the he// are titans, kid?"

W-What? They haven't heard of the Titans? Also, what exactly is U.A.? I had no idea what I was doing.

I turned around and peered behind me. There were glass walls in two of the structures. A glass bridge connected the two of them. In front of me, there were also doors labeled '1', '2', and '3'. It was surrounded by walls, and there was a gate behind the uniformed guys.

"Put your guns down. You can tell that the kid is clueless." A voice told the men behind me.

I turned around once more. I noticed a man dressed in black with medium black hair and a gray scarf. He looked depressed. There was also a tall man with short, black hair and black eyes. He has a tan coat and a matching hat.

"Kid, I would like you to follow me, please. We won't cause any harm." The depressed man instructed me.

If I followed him and the coat guy, I could find out where I am.

I got up and went to them.

The depressed man directed me "Follow us into the building."

I followed them into the building. The inside looked like anything I had never seen before. Some people in uniform were giving me looks. It made me feel uncomfortable.