Chapter 7 Game of Thieves

Start from the beginning

"Ah, my favorite detectives."Carmen said.

After that the grunts were freed and dragged Ivy and Zack while Carmen head towards the painting.

Carmen pulled out the device to cut the paintings but then noticed something off about it, she then touched it and to her shock her hand went right through it.

"It's a fake."Carmen said shocking her grunts as they stopped along with Zack and Ivy.

The hologram vanished revealing the symbol of Diend.

"Say are you looking for something?"They looked towards the exit to see Diend surprising them, he then takes out the Mona Lisa from behind him

"Say are you looking for something?"They looked towards the exit to see Diend surprising them, he then takes out the Mona Lisa from behind him."Could it be this?"

"The Mona Lisa, who are you?"Ivy asked.

"I am Diend, I came to get a treasure so the Mona Lisa was a good one, also outsmarting the famous Carmen Sandiego was a treat that I couldn't resist."Diend said and that made Carmen get interested."So I'll be leaving now."

"Oh no you don't."The grunt said and they left the detectives to stop Diend but Diend runs behind them at hight speed shocking them, he then picks them up by their collors.

"This suit is more than just for show."Diend said and then he throws them away, he takes out the Diendriver with the invisible card."Now it was nice meeting you all but this is where we part ways."He then inserts it on the driver.

ATTACK RIDE: INVISIBLE

He then shoots the gun towards the ground making him vanish with the painting, the detectives got surprised but Carmen on the other hand said:"Well looks like theres a new player, this makes it even more interesting."She then pushes a button on her wrists and a jet pack appeared making her fly out of the door.

"Great we lost Carmen and now someone else steals the Mona Lisa."Ivy said.

"But how did he do that?"Zack said.

"I don't know, maybe that Gun was the source, well we gotta tell this to the chief."Ivy said.

Meanwhile while flying Carmen thinks about Diend and said:"I thought those two would give me a little fun but now I have a rival to my talents, how exciting."

She then saw Diend standing on top of a building looking at her and she then saw him throw a paper airplane at her, she catches it and read it:"Well Carmen will you be able to compete with me."

She then looks at him and gave a smirk, he got his answer and runs to another place.

Next day the missing pieces were found by Ivy and Zack but they were trying to find more about Diend, but they didn't know who his real name is so in order to catch him they need to find who he really is.

Diend was in a military base and he's inside a hanger and found a eurofighter typhoon that was made to be better than the rest, he then gets in and shoots the control pad at the wall making the doors open.