14: Mentor day 3

I really don't like this chapter but it's pretty crucial. The next part is the beginning of the 'real show'. Excited about that? 

"Be more at ease, Haz." Louis says. He is sitting on Harry's bed while Harry is performing different songs. "You are doing great just if you feel comfortable you will sound better, believe me."

"Or my voice is just too bad." Harry sighs, dropping his hairbrush that he used as a microphone.

"It is not and you know it." Louis shakes his head. "Come on, start again. Sing like you do in the shower. I heard you and you sounded a-ma-zing. Go ahead, Kiss you from the beginning."

Harry tries to hide his blush because Louis heard him singing in the shower and that's pretty embarrassing.

"Why are you blushing, curly?" Louis smirks.

"You heard me singing in the shower, that's embarrassing as fuck Lou." Harry mumbles.

"You do realise that if you are in the band I will hear you sing every single time right? Now, go ahead. You got this!"

Harry inhales deeply and forgets the world around him. He just focusses on having fun and sings. He doesn't worry about upcoming high notes or if his voice maybe trembles a bit. It's all about the fun of singing.

"That was great!" Louis stands up and pulls Harry in a hug. "I'm sure you will do amazing during the live shows."

"Harry, Louis lunch is ready!" Anne calls.

Harry's happy face turns sad.

"Do you really have to leave after lunch?" he pouts.

Louis feels bad as well. He could stay every single minute with the curly lad, for sure now he finally shared his secret with someone else. It only brought them closer together and Louis hasn't mentioned it to Harry but when he came back into his room seeing that Luke's face wasn't anywhere to be seen anymore well that made his heart swell. Its something small, but the small things mean everything to Louis.

"I have to be with Matteo tomorrow morning, love and I'd really like to spend some time with my family. I won't see them for a few weeks when the live shows are going, all of us stuck in that hotel." Louis laughs. "Let's go now. We don't want dinner to get cold."

Without thinking Louis grabs Harry's hand. It feels for some reason so natural that he doesn't even notice the way Harry's cheeks go tomato red.

"Hi boys." Anne smiles. The smell of the food is amazing and the table is all set. It's chicken with baked potatoes and a nice salad. "Please sit down and eat."

"Thank you, Anne. It smells amazing and I bet it tastes even better." Louis smiles.

"Such a charmer, aren't you Louis?" Anne laughs. "It's going to be pretty quiet when you're gone."

"I was also very happy I could stay here, it saved me a lot of driving." Louis says, a piece of chicken on his fork. "And your amazing food is just a huge plus."

"Always welcome here, dear. Harry, love I have to go pick up something now from the post office. I can trust you to clean the table after you and Louis finish?"

"Sure mom." Harry smiles.

Anne takes her coat and leaves the house and when Louis is finished his meal he starts to take the dishes from the table.

"No need to do that, Lou." Harry shakes his head. "I'll do that."

"Nonsense! I could sleep over here and got food every day so the least I can do is do the dishes."