Pekobuki

TW: Uncontinued, and cringey

Ibuki had just gotten back from her concert, she sighed, and went back to her house. When she got back to her house, she relaxed for a bit then went to put on some pajamas. Once she was done putting her pajamas on, she went to the bathroom, since she had to take all her makeup off. She grabbed the small scrubbing towel and some soap and water, and right before she started scrubbing her face, Someone knocked on Ibuki's door.. "Huh? Who is it?" Ibuki asked a bit louder than needed "It's me, Peko... Peko Pekoyama." Peko said in a low voice. "Oh! You don't have to ask! Just come in! You have the keys ya know?" "Ah.. yes.. I just didn't wanna be rude.." Peko said while rattling her keys to find the key Ibuki gave her. Though, it wasn't quite hard to find, since it was covered in pink and blue paint, unlike all the other keys Peko had. She opened the door and took off her coat. Ibuki's room was a mess and Ibuki didn't really have anywhere to hang a coat, so she folded it and neatly placed it on the bed. "Ibuki, may I come in?" Peko asked because she didn't wanna walk into Ibuki using the bathroom, since that would be kind of awkward. "Sure!" Ibuki said. Peko walked into the bathroom while Ibuki was scrubbing her makeup off. "Ah, Ibuki you really shouldn't do that, it's bad for your face, here let me help." Peko said. She grabbed a few cotton balls from Ibuki's closet and put a bit of soap and water on it, took the towel out of Ibuki's hand and slowly started to softly take all the makeup off of Ibuki's face. "Oh Ibuki's face usually feels really irritated after taking makeup off, but Ibuki's face feels nice and soft! Thank you Peko! Ibuki appreciates your kindness toward her!" Ibuki said, looking at her face in the mirror. Peko smiled, let out a small chuckle and said, "No problem." "Oh, can you do Ibuki's hair too? Ibuki usually combs out her hair but there are a lot of knots and it hurts, and Ibuki thought maybe you could find a way to not make it hurt so much for Ibuki's head?" Ibuki said "Of course" Peko said, grabbing a comb. Peko slowly unclipped the pins holding Ibuki's horns together and started brushing those pieces of hair first. "Please tell me if I'm pulling too hard, I don't want to hurt you." "Okay! Ibuki will tell you!" Ibuki replied. Peko then finished brushing those pieces of hair, and went on to the other horn. She unclipped the pieces of hair and started brushing it like she did with the other side. Then she took off the ponytails and started brushing those as well. "Owie!" Ibuki said, trying to tell Peko that she pulled on the hair too hard. "Oh I'm sorry I'll try not to do that again" 'she put way too much hairspray on. But either way I have to try not to pull too hard, remember, don't hurt her.' Peko said in her mind. She finished brushing Ibuki's hair and put it in a small messy bun "There." Peko said putting the brush down "Ibuki wants to know if you can put her hair like yours? With the cool braid ponytail thingies. Can you?" Ibuki asked, and Peko chuckled and nodded her head. She grabbed two ribbons from her bag and un-did the bun she made in the back of Ibuki's head. She first brushed out Ibuki's hair again, then separated the hair into two pieces, one piece on either side of Ibuki's head. Peko then braided both sides of hair, and then took the ribbons, and tied the braids up with a ribbon, then doing the same to the other side. "There. This good?" Peko said as she was finishing tying up the ribbon. Ibuki gave a surprised and shocked face with a light pink spreading over her cheeks "Do you... like it?" "WHAAAAAAAAA NO IBUKI DOESN'T LIKE IT, IBUKI LOVVVVVVVVESSSSSSSSSS IT! AAAAAAAH!" Ibuki jumped out of her chair and squeezed Peko so tight that Peko was unable to breath. Peko ignored it though. (idk how you ignore not breathing but hey you do you) Peko hugged her back, blush spreading across both her cheeks. "OHHHH IBUKI FORGOT TO ASKKKKKKK! DO YOU WANT TO STAY OVERNIGHT?!?!? IBUKI HAS A LOT OF PAJAMAS AND MOVIES AND SNACKS A-AND AND-" "Yes, may I stay over?" Peko said before Ibuki even got to finish. "YUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! LEMME GET YOU SOME PAJAMAS AND I'LL GET THE MOVIES AND SNACKS READY! IBUKI IS SO EXCITED!" Ibuki said while jumping around out of how excited she was. Peko had a strange feeling, she didn't know what it was though. She was happy to see Ibuki so... happy... Peko ignored it as for she needed to change into pajamas because Ibuki most likely doesn't want to wait for her to change for 30 minutes. Peko changed, the strange feeling still roaming around in her head.

(DISCONTINUED!!!)