"Stop Liam! " I said as he began sucking the soft spot on my neck.

Butterflies were erupting in my stomach this whole time. I didn't want him to stop but this is completely wrong. All I had to do was clean his scar up and he left. I never expected any of this to happen.

Liams hand trailed down to my ass but I quickly grabbed it and pushed him back. I looked him up and down in fear because he was really filled with lust.

"Don't do this Liam, please don't do that." I begged.

Liam was standing there heavily breathing. Once I made eye contact with his pants it was the biggest thing ever. Probably like hulk size or something.

.

Around 6 Liam was still in my house. The awkwardness from earlier when he almost tired to make love with me was gone. He was just in my room on his phone and I was on my bed texting Julia.

Julia: Meg, I think he rlly likes u

Me: or Maybe he just wants someone to fill his sexual needs

Julia: whatever but tell him I hope he fells better

Me: eh, he might not even listen.

Yes, I told Julia about when Liam got stabbed and the other even that happened about an hour ago.

"So, when are you gonna leave?" I asked Liam.

To my surprise, he was still in my house. He should've left a while ago but he is still here.

"I have to stay at my grandmothers house and I don't really want to cause she's old and boring" Liam shrugged.

That caused me to giggle a little because it was pretty funny. But I felt like I had a clue to where this was going.
"So where are you going to go?" I asked.

It was silent for a while, only the sound of cars driving by and my television was heard.

"Can I spend a night? I'll leave tomorrow morning, plus you are the only one who knows how to take care of these stitches " he replied.

Let me think about this for a while. The bad boy of the school, the dumbest kid ever, the one who had dyslexia, the maniac, the bully, the criminal, the fighter , the one who talked about my mother, the one who exposed my accident to the web, the guy who called me ugly is asking to stay at my house for the night?

Ha, No.

"Fine" shit, shitty shit, damn, crap I didn't mean to say that.

For some reason I couldn't say no to his face so my freaking mouth said Yes.

.

It was around 10 when I got out of the shower and my mom still wasn't home. I am usually alseep by 8 because I usually wake up to watch the discovery channel in the morning but I'm really worried. She didn't answer none of my calls, or texts.

What if she's dead? What if she was taken by a pack of wolves and claimed as their queen? What if shes lost in the woods and has no ce-.

My thoughts were cut off.

"Damn, those shorts are really tight on you" Liam said cutting of my thoughts.

I rolled my eyes and went in my drawer and put on some sweats over my Pajama shorts. I almost forgot he was here which is why I wore it.

"Please it's not the time" my voice cracked.

Don't cry Megan, it's not the time. You didn't cry in so long so now is not the time to shed a tear.

I tried to convince myself she was alive but I had doubts.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked getting out of my bed from under the covers.

I was gonna sleep on the air bed in my room so we wouldn't have to share beds.

When Liam got out from under the covers I was basically star strucked by his figure. He was shirtless with that little stitched up wound on his chest with sweat pants.

I sighed heavily to keep in the tears that were trying to exit my eye.

"My mom isn't home yet" my voice at this point was tight.

Don't freaking cry Megan!! Don't do it!

"Hey, she's probably out there somewhere with her date having fun. It's just 10" Liam walked towards me.

Thats true but she never is usually out after 10. Thats what I'm worried about. Besides, I don't even know the guy so what if he's a vampire that kidnapped my mom or something.

My body was vibrating harshly and my lips were kinda trembling.

Next thing I realize is a pair of warm arms are wrapped around me and pulled down to the floor so now I was on his lap.

"Hey, Megan it's okay. If she doesn't come back by tomorrow morning then you can call the cops" Liam said hugging me really tight.

I knodded my head. As of now body tears were coming out of my eye so that was a good thing.

It was silent for a while as Liam stared in my face and I stared at the floor. I felt his hand grab my face to look Liam in his eyes and quickly yet suddenly his lips were crashed against mine. It took a few seconds before I decided to kiss back and let the tears fall down my face.

Todays events were overwhelming, my mom not coming home, Liam getting stabbed. Everything was just crazy and this moment right here, was making everything better and making me forget everything that happened today.

.

Oh my gosh I am excited for the next few chapters! I am gonna update again today as I said in the last chapter in dedication to 1000 reads. Please vote if you enjoyed this chapter!