Chapter six

Takemichi's pov
I woke up in the morning with a terrible headache and a bleeding nose. I panicked since this has never happened 3ver since I got the news so I called for Aku. A few minutes later he came in with warm water, a wash cloth and some food. After cleaning up I called the doctor and told him what happened and he told me to go to the hospital immediately. I told Aku what he said and he said he will drive me there. I got ready and was walking out of my room when I started bleeding again and one of the maids came and offered me some water and told me to rest but I said I was going to the hospital. On the way I called hina.

Hina: hi

Takemichi: hi can you help me tell mikey that I want to meet with all the captains and vice captains of toman and it is really important.

Hina: why should I call them

Tackemichi: it's time for them to know...I can't keep it a secret for long

Hina: are you sure about this?

Tackemichi: yes am sure

Hina: okay I will tell them to meet at 2pm that good

Tackemichi: yes also tell hanma and kisaki to come and your the best

Hina: you flatter me too much but I have to go...bye *hangs up*

Timeskip at hospital
I told the doctor what happened and he ran some tests. When he came back he looked worried and he told me that it's getting worse by the moment and that I need to tell my family soon. I just nodded with a smile but I wasn't going to tell my parents or siblings about it. I told Aku where to go and we went. He asked me what the doctor said and I told him I will tell him with the others. He looked confused but just shrugged it off.

Timeskip at the shrine

When I reached all the captains and vice captains of toman where there. I saw Mikey chasing baji while draken looked pissed and the others were laughing. When baji saw me he ran to me and hid behind me saying mikey wanted to beat him and told me to protect him. I laughed as we walked and when we reached I saw hina, hanma and kisaki giving me worried looks and kisaki asked if I was sure about this. I nodded and patted his head and said am sure. I walked up the stairs and faced all of them. Smiley asked why I called the meeting and I told them about what was happening to me. They asked me to elaborate and I did. After explaining I saw some were crying others like sanzu looked down and others like hina and Aku were trying not to cry. I was starting to think luck wasn't on my side because I started bleeding from my nose and some drops came from my ear. Aku seeing this rushed to get me water. Hina told me sit down and I did but then everything went black but the last thing I heard was hina shouting my name.

I am sorry for jot posting but am back and will try to post more. Thanks for reading. I love you 😍 💗. Anyway bye bye