Chapter 3

Takemichi's pov

Once I got home I made sure very one knew I was back. I shouted and ran while running in the house. My siblings came out and scolded me for making noise and giving them a heart attack. By the way Takemichi, mom and dad said that they were coming home today with come guests. I was shocked coz they said that they would come in time for my 16th birthday but I just nodded and when to the kitchen to make some food. After I was done I called my siblings who came running into the kitchen like little kids on a chirstmas morning. I served them and they praised my cooking and said the man who would marry would be lucky and I blushed at the comment. I finished washing the dishes and sat in the living room waiting for my parents to come but was late told that they were coming in two days.

Timeskip(next morning)

I woke up but my siblings weren't home so I made my breakfast and got on my bike and drove to school.

Timeskip( coz am lazy)

During the lesson, I heard some noise outside and some tall kinda 5'10 came in my class and asked for me. I just got up coz the lesson was boring and he introduced himself as Sano Manjiro aka Mikey and the other very tall blond with a dragon tattoo and Draken. We talked and we became friends. Mikey told me about his gang and asked if I wanted to join. I accepted and we parted ways.

Next day
Noone's pov

Takemichi and Hina were walking till he got a call from Mikey saying he should meet him at the shrine(I don't remember it's name). He and Hina made their way to the shrine and I was quiet but after sometime motorcycle engines were heard in the distance. Some boy came up to him and held him by the collar of his shirt and yelled at him for scaring Kiyomasa.

Hina's pov

I saw some boy hold Takemichi and I was angry but before I could hit him Takemichi told me not to in a voice that was cold and possessed by all the Hanagakis as a family. I calmed myself down earning a head pat from Takemichi which made me laugh and he also laughed.

Takemichi's pov

I saw Hina was ready to hit him for holding me like that but I used that voice to stop her. When I saw she calmed down I patted her head and she laughed and I giggled which turned into laughter. At that moment I realised all conversation had stopped and I looked around to see all the guys blushing or some even nosebleeding. I told them I was here becoz of Mikey and just nodded.

Summary(coz am lazy and sleepy)
Mikey came talked about me and Hina and how we were new members of toman. Baji came to talk to me and Pah apologised for his behavior. He looked like was going to cry and I took off my mask to comfort him.

No one's pov

Everyone was waiting to see what Takemichi would do. None of them expected to see him take off his mask and instantly blood was all over the place from nosebleeds. Takemichi apologized which looked more cute. At this point most of the guys had passed out. Some even questioned their sexuality at that point. Long story cut short he went home some other went to the hospital with nose bleeds others still unconscious.

Takemichi's pov

Once I reached home I saw my siblings with worried facial expressions even Anastasia who was always bubbly and happy. Roku and Kaito apologized for not being able to stop that but I didn't understand what they meant. So I continued to walk into the house and I saw my parents and...the haintai brothers(don't know if I got the name right)with their parents. I was happy to see them and we hugged and talked for a while. Till my father said that he had something to say in a serious and stern voice which he rarely used at home which also caught my and the brothers attention. He said.....

Cliffhanger

Well I thank you guys for reading and sorry if it's poor quality or not to your expectation but I am so sleepy right now. But I will make it better in the next chapter.