Chapter seven

I woke up in the hospital again and this time with hina, hanma and mikey besides me. I didn't want to wake them up so I stayed silent until the Victor(the doctor) came in. The looked at me and smiled but it looked sad. I didn't know what had happened and I didn't really remember why mikey was here. When the doctor spoke up they woke up and hina hugged me saying she thought I had died. When I asked her why she said I was losing a lot of blood and that it scared her. I smiled and patted her head saying I was fine. I asked them if they could give me some time with the doctor and they agreed. Those people really care for you. I nodded and asked if here were anymore people who came and he said a group of 10 teens came and went and that hina, hanma and mikey were the ones who stayed till I woke up. He then told me to take it easy and that I needed bed rest. I nodded and asked if I could go home and he said yes.

Timeskip at home
(They broke up with their girlfriends)
Ran and rindou were waiting for Takemichi to come back but he was taking long. Just then Takemichi and some boy(hanma) came in. Ran was the first to speak and asked where Takemichi was and hanma said they were hanging out with some friends and that he got tired and came home with him.

Ran's pov

I was so pissed that that my no our Takemichi was hanging out with other boys and rindou looked like he would kill hanma right now but we needed to teach Takemichi that he was ours. After that bast*rd left I grabbed Takemichi's arm and slapped him. I thought I told you that you belong to us. He was sobbing and I see rindou grab his hair and drag him up the stairs to our room and throw him on the bed. I am already naked and so is my brother.

Warning rape, cursing, blood if you feel uncomfortable with this don't read it.

I grab his legs and yank off him clothing and I slam into him without preping him. I feel something warm about my d*ck and see and it's blood. I keep going faster as he begs for me to stop but I don't listen and just continue and cum in him and I pull out and immediately after rindou slams his d*ck inside his hole and fucks him. Meanwhile he is begging for him to stop but he won't listen and also cums in him. After we are done we take turns showing. When I come out I see Takemichi crawling to the door sobbing as cum mixed with blood runs down between his legs.

Takemichi's pov

I am trying to get away from them, the room and go to mine. I see a maid coming up to me and helps me while she was crying. After I reach my room I tell her to go and rest. I don't have the energy to go to the bathroom and wash up so I sleep.

Am sorry for not posting but words were lost. So tomorrow will be an angst chapter(though I don't know how to write it well) were Takemichi has an accident...... I thank those reading and merry Christmas 🎅 🎄 ❤