Chapter 4( cause am bored)

Ran's pov

I saw Takemichi coming and I told Rindou and we both hugged him and talked till we heard someone clearing their thoart to see it was Father and he had a big smile on his face. I didn't understand why but I knew it was something I wouldn't like. Before they had told us to first leave and they talk to Takemichi's siblings. I don't know what they were talking about but when his siblings came back one was crying and the others were worried and talking in hushed voices. I didn't bother asking and just went back and waited for Takemichi.

Noone's pov

Takemichi and the siblings were listening and his father said something that shocked the ever living shit out of them. Well...I have been talking to Victor(ran and Rindou's father) and we have decided to get you three married. A moment of silence and then all hell broke. We can't marry him the brothers said at the same time. We have girlfriends. Do you mean those whores you two hang out with? Ran and Rindou were shocked and angry cause their father rarely said such words. As for Takemichi he was silent until his mother noticed and shook him but to no avail. His mother started crying and he fainted. Both his parents shouted for his brothers or anybody to help. Then they noticed blood dripping from his nose and ears just then his siblings came rushing in and Kaito carried him to the car and told the others to get in. As for the Rindou and Ran thought he was pretending and they sneered at him and walked out. Their parents on the other hand were worried.

Timeskip(at the hospital) and Takemichi's pov

I woke up in a white room and I heard beeping sounds I looked around and saw a heartbeat monitor. The doctor came in and asked how I was feeling and I said okay but a little bit dizzy. He then continued to tell me that I may have some brain damage but that why were doing more tests to see what was actually wrong. I asked him not to tell my family about it and he agreed. The last thing I remember I the doctor opening he door and I fell unconscious again.

Doctor's pov

I went out of the room and was shocked that he didn't want to tell his family about what was happening to him but he pleaded till I agreed. I felt bad but I promised that I wouldn't tell them the truth. "Doctor" I heard someone call and I saw his family waiting. I walked up to them and told them that he just a headache and that he needed to eat more. They thanked me and I made my way to my office and found the test results and I knew that this was bad really really bad. I rushed out and went to Takemichi's room and found him awake. I told him that he was losing his sanity and that he shouldn't be in noisy places. He looked shocked but just nodded.

Takemichi's pov

So I am running mad? I asked the doctor and looked sad but just nodded. I asked for his name and he told me he was Cheng Morrow. I also asked if he could be my personal doctor and keep this conversation between us to which he said okay and he also told me that I would be discharged in 20 minutes. I was thinking about how long I had till I fully run mad? Then I remembered the talk at home and I was happy that I get to marry my crushes.

Noone's pov

Little Takemichi is happy that he is going to marry his crushes but little did he know what as in store for him. When the Hanagaki siblings reached home they were bombarded by questions which they answers but Takemichi got tried and went to bed.

Timeskip(next morning)

I was taken to school by Roku and walked to class by him and I was happy. I saw Hina, Hanma and Kisaki and ran to them and talked to them. I had to tell someone so I decided to tell them at lunch. But turns out today was a free day so I told them to meet me at the roof top. When they came they asked me why I wanted to talk to them and I explained what the doctor said to me. They all looked shocked and they started crying and we hugged but made them promise no to tell anyone not even my siblings or parents.