Chapter 2

Tackemichi's pov

Me and Anastasia went back home to find our brothers waiting for us in the kitchen. "And where have you two been?" asked Kaito. We have been shopping and takemichi saw his friend and they talked while I was looking for a job Anastasia said. Ok but please leave a note next time we were worried something bad had happened. Sometimes I feel like am left out then both brothers turned to see sitting on the table besides them. They seemed shocked and I told them that the training came in handy. They all laughed as Kurta and Salmah joined us in the kitchen. We all we laughed till dad called and Roku picked up. Hey dad we all said at the same time hi my babies I just called to tell you that Takemichi will be starting school on Monday and that one of you guys have to take him to school and register him as a student that was all and also me and your mother will come before Takemichi's birthday. Bye love you then he hang up. I said good night to them and went to bed since school starts after Sunday.

Kurta's pov

After Takemichi went to bed we stayed and discussed who will be taking him to school and since Anastasia is the least intimidating of all of us we decided she will take him to school for his first day.

Timeskip(Monday morning)

In the morning all siblings got up to get ready for school, work or just to stay at home.

Tackemichi's pov

I am woken up by Anastasia saying she will be the one to take me to school after I got up to shower and when down stairs to have breakfast. After breakfast me and Anastasia made our way outside.

Anastasia's pov

We reach the garage and we were deciding on who is driving and which car we are using.

Inside the garage

Roku's car⬆️

Kaito's car⬆️

Kaito's car⬆️